How do I change the WiFi password on my GoPro Hero 4?
Resetting The Password On a GoPro Hero 4
All you need to do is go to your camera’s settings, select “RESET CAM”, and then “RESET WI-FI”. That’s it! After reboot, the password will be automatically set to a default password, “goprohero”.
How do you reset your GoPro WiFi password?
More videos on YouTube
- Swipe down to access the Dashboard.
- Swipe left to access the Preferences.
- Tap [Preferences] > [Connections] > [Reset Connections]
- You will now have a new name and password that is created by the camera.
How do I connect my GoPro Hero 4 to WiFi?
Open the GoPro ‘Capture App and select ‘Connect Your Camera’. Press the “Add New” button in the top right of the screen. Go to your mobile devices WiFi settings and select your GoPro from the list, enter your Wifi password when prompted. Now return to ‘Capture’.
What is my GoPro WiFi password?
The default password is “goprohero” for Hero2, Hero3, and Hero3+ cameras. Please note: This default password will work only if you never changed your camera name or WiFi password. If you have any other model, the default password doesn’t apply to you.
How do you reset a GoPro hero?
The first and the easiest method is, press and hold down the shutter button (the top button) while the GoPro is off. While still holding the shutter button, press the power button (on the front of the camera) for a few seconds. The camera will now power on and it will reset to the original settings.
How do I reset my GoPro Hero 3 WiFi password without a computer?
Press and hold the INFO/WI-FI button for 8-10 seconds; you will be prompted with “Reset Wi-Fi.” The button can now be released. Press the INFO/WI-FI button once to highlight YES. Press the SHUTTER button once to select YES; the camera will prompt you that the reset has occurred, then turn off.
How do I reset my GoPro hero 3+?
HERO3 Black & HERO3+ Instructions
- Hold down the Shutter (S) button.
- Press the Power (P) button while holding the Shutter button.
- When the camera powers on, it will be set to all of the factory default.
How do I update my gopro3+?
Here’s how to manually update your HERO3+ camera’s software: Go to the HERO3+ Software Update page and click “Update your camera manually”.
We’ll walk you through the steps:
- Locate the UPDATE.zip folder that you just downloaded. …
- Unzip UPDATE.zip. …
- Put the software update folder on your SD card.