Where is the SIM card on a Motorola g7 play?
Locate SIM tray
The SIM & microSD tray is located on the top left side of the device. To insert a SIM or microSD card, insert a SIM tool into the small hole to eject the SIM & microSD tray.
How do you open a Motorola SIM card slot?
- Power off the phone.
- Set the phone face-up with the charging port facing you.
- Locate the SIM card slot on the top right of the phone.
- Insert the SIM tray removal tool into the small hole on the SIM card tray.
- Push the SIM tray removal tool into the hole until the SIM card tray pops out.
What is the easiest way to remove a SIM card?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
How do I reset network settings on Moto g7?
moto g7 power – Reset Network Settings
- From a Home screen, swipe up to access all apps.
- Navigate: Settings. > System.
- Tap Reset options.
- Tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
- Tap Reset settings. If prompted, enter the PIN, password or pattern.
- To confirm, tap Reset settings.
Where is the SIM card on Moto G power?
The SIM Card tray is located under the back plate of the device. Use the notch at the bottom of the device to take the plate off. Insert the SIM into the SIM card slot with the gold contacts facing down and the notched edge going in first. Push the SIM until it clicks into place.
Does Moto g7 power have dual sim?
– Manage dual SIMs – moto g7 power. The moto g7 play features a dual SIM that gives you the option to use the network that makes sense for who and where you’re calling and texting. … Select the best SIM based on your call history and your contact’s carrier.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
When you move your SIM to another phone, you keep the same cell phone service. SIM cards make it easy for you to have multiple phone numbers so you can switch between them whenever you like. … In contrast, only SIM cards from a specific cell phone company will work in its locked phones.
What do I do if my SIM card won’t come out?
Using a cotton swab with a touch of alcohol can really clear grime from the crevasses as well. Use a paper clip or ejection tool to press the eject button and ideally the tray will function again. If this fails, turn the phone upside down so the tray is facing the ground and press the ejection button several times.