How do I change the wifi on my ring doorbell?
Just open the Ring app, navigate to the cam, go to Device Health, and tap Change Wi-Fi Network. From the list of networks, choose the one that you want to connect to. Some devices may offer a different option, called Reconnect to Wi-Fi.
How do I reset my ring doorbell 2 WIFI?
To perform a hard reset, hold down the black button for 15 seconds. After releasing it, the light on the front will flash a few times indicating that your Ring Video Doorbell 2 is restarting.
Why is my ring doorbell 2 not connecting to WIFI?
Check to see whether another Wi-Fi device is having a problem connecting to the network. Unplug your router for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. See if your Ring Doorbell automatically reconnects. Turn off the power to your Ring Pro at the breaker box for 30 seconds, then turn it back on.
Why won’t my ring camera connect to my WiFi?
1. Check that the Wi-fi network you are trying to connect to is on 2.4Ghz – Ring only works with 2.4Ghz, unless you have the Ring Pro. … Press the orange button on the reverse of Ring for 30 seconds – this is a factory reset and broke the loop of ‘unable to join’ and allows you to start the process again form scratch.
What happens if ring doorbell loses WiFi connection?
If you lose wireless internet connection, Ring Doorbell will not be able to send audio and video data to your smartphones and tablets. However, if you connect Ring Doorbell to your wired doorbell you will still hear your doorbell when a visitor presses the button.
How do I reset my ring doorbell from previous owner?
Resetting the Ring Device
- Grab the device and remove the backplate.
- Then, press the orange button for about 20 seconds.
- Release the button.
- You’ll see the front of the device flashing. It means the device is performing a hard reset.
- Wait for the device to complete the process.
Is there a way to reset my ring doorbell?
These instructions apply to iOS 9.3 or newer and Android 5.0 or newer.
- Open the Ring app, then tap the Ring Doorbell you wish to disconnect.
- Tap Settings (the gear cog) in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Remove Device and confirm the device’s removal.
- Confirm the removal from the device by selecting Delete.
How do I connect my Ring doorbell to my Wi-Fi?
On iOS devices, go to Settings > Wi-Fi > and tap the Ring WiFi network. If you’re using Android, swipe down from the top of your screen, tap WiFi, then tap the Ring WiFi network. The network will be named something like Ring-123456. Then connect the Ring doorbell to your WiFi.
Why Does My Ring keep losing Wi-Fi?
Your Ring doorbell keeps disconnecting because of a lousy WiFi signal. If the WiFi is strong, reset the doorbell in the Ring app. Walking it through the setup process again will adjust its settings so the WiFi connection can last. A recent power failure or 5G network upgrade might be to blame, too.
How do I connect my Ring base station to my Wi-Fi?
INTERNET ACCESS: You can connect your Base Station to the internet using wifi or Ethernet cable.
Finally, make sure your phone or tablet has Bluetooth enabled.
- Open the Ring app and tap Set Up a Device.
- Next, tap Alarm. …
- Select a location, or add a new one.
- Tap Base Station.