To reset Bluetooth without restarting your whole Mac, head to System Preferences > Bluetooth and click Turn Bluetooth Off. You can also toggle Bluetooth by clicking on the menu bar icon—click Turn Bluetooth On to try again.
Why can’t I turn on Bluetooth on my macbook air?
If you don’t see the Bluetooth status icon, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Bluetooth, then select “Show Bluetooth in menu bar.” Click the switch to turn Bluetooth on or off.
Why won’t my Bluetooth turn on on my Mac?
Hold Shift + Option and click on the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar. Click Debug and select “Remove all devices” Click Debug again and select “Reset the Bluetooth module” Restart your Mac and re-pair your Bluetooth devices.
How do I reset my Bluetooth on my macbook air?
How to reset Bluetooth in macOS
- Connect a wired keyboard and preferably also trackpad or mouse.
- Hold down the Shift and Option keys, then click on the Bluetooth icon in the menubar.
- Choose Reset the Bluetooth module from long menu that appears.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Restart your Mac.
How do you reset Bluetooth on Mac?
Hold down the Shift and Option keys, then click on the Bluetooth icon in the menubar. If its not there then add by going to System Preferences > Bluetooth > Tick Show Bluetooth in menu bar. And then choose Reset the Bluetooth module from the menu.
Why are my AirPods not working on my Mac?
If you’re using AirPods (1st generation), make sure that your Mac is using macOS Sierra or later. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. If your AirPods appear in the list of devices* but they don’t connect, remove your AirPods from the list: … Click the X to the right of your AirPods.
How do I fix my Bluetooth on my Mac?
If you don’t have a Bluetooth icon in the menu bar, head to System Preferences > Bluetooth and check Show Bluetooth in menu bar. Now, press Shift + Option and click on the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar. In the menu that appears, select Debug > Reset the Bluetooth module. You can now try re-pairing your devices.
Why won’t my AirPods connect?
If you’re having trouble getting your AirPods to connect, make sure your AirPods are charged, Bluetooth is turned on for the device you want to connect, and reset the device before trying again. If none of those steps work, you should un pair your AirPods from your device, reset the AirPods, and try to reconnect them.
Why is my Bluetooth not turning on?
2.2 Restart Android and turn on Bluetooth again
Turn your Android device off by holding down the Power button. Wait for several minutes and then turn your phone on again. … Navigate Settings > Bluetooth and then enable the setting. Try to connect your Bluetooth device to what you were trying to do before.
How do I get my Mac to recognize my Bluetooth headphones?
How to pair wireless headphones to Mac
- On your Mac, click on the Apple menu and launch System Preferences.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth menu and Turn Bluetooth On. …
- Make sure your headphones are charged and currently in discoverable mode. …
- Your Bluetooth headphones should now appear in the list.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.