Install Share File App: Transfer Files without Bluetooth and shares video , apps. With New Share files app, you can easily transfer files between android devices. File transfer app for android is one of the best share apps. Share file provides you the best and easy way to transfer app and files.
How do I send files wirelessly to my computer?
Transfer files from Android to PC Wi-Fi – Here’s how:
- Download Droid Transfer on your PC and run it.
- Get the Transfer Companion App on your Android phone.
- Scan the Droid Transfer QR code with the Transfer Companion App.
- The computer and phone are now linked.
Can SHAREit work without Bluetooth?
SHAREit is our free file-sharing app that transfers files across different platforms and operating systems, without an Internet or Bluetooth connection. You can install SHAREit on devices running Windows (XP, 7+, Desktop and Phone), Android (2.1+), and iOS (6.0+).
How can I send my files to another phone?
Share a file
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom right, select the “Share” tab .
- Tap Send. …
- Ask the person you want to share with to follow steps 1–5 in Receive files or apps from people nearby.
- Tap the person’s name. …
- Tap a category. …
- Tap Send. …
- To send more files, tap Send more files.
How do I transfer files without USB?
If you’re without a USB cable, one of the alternatives to transfer files from PC to your Android is to use Bluetooth.
Method 3. Transfer Files from PC to Android without USB via Bluetooth
- Open Bluetooth on your PC and Android. …
- Pair your PC and Android. …
- Transfer files from PC to Android.
How can I share files from laptop to mobile?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How can I share files between PC and mobile wirelessly?
Transfer Files Between Android and PC Using Bluetooth
- Make sure your PC’s Bluetooth is on. …
- Once Bluetooth is enabled, right-click the icon in the System Tray and select Add a Bluetooth Device.
- In the Bluetooth Settings window, select Add Bluetooth or other devices.
How can I transfer files from Android to PC via Bluetooth?
Follow these steps:
- On the Android tablet, locate and select the media or file you want to send to the PC.
- Choose the Share command.
- From the Share or Share Via menu, choose Bluetooth. …
- Choose the PC from the list.
How can I share files from my phone to my computer via WiFi?
How to Transfer Files From Android to Windows With Wi-Fi Direct
- Set your Android device as a mobile hotspot via Settings > Network & Internet > Hotspot & tethering. …
- Launch Feem on Android and Windows. …
- Send a file from Android to Windows using Wi-Fi Direct, choose the destination device, and tap Send File.
How can I send files without Internet?
How to – Transfer data between two phones without an internet connection
- First install TrebleShot – File Share from the Google Play Store on both the devices.
- Launch TrebleShot – File Share app on both the phones.
- On the first phone, click on “NETWORK”. …
- Enable “Allow modifying system settings”.
How can I send files without Wi-Fi?
Beyond Bluetooth, Windows has another method for moving your files wireless between two Microsoft devices, imaginatively called… Nearby Sharing. Like AirDrop, it combines Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to let you share files even without a web connection.