You should first make sure Bluetooth is turned on and try connecting your device in the Bluetooth settings. If your iPhone still won’t connect to Bluetooth, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.
Why is my Bluetooth not staying connected?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I stop my Bluetooth from disconnecting iPhone?
Go to Settings-> Airplane Mode menu. Then toggle the switch to turn Airplane Mode ON. Doing so will disable the phone’s wireless radios including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections. While Airplane Mode is enabled, restart your iPhone XS Max (soft reset).
How do I stop my Bluetooth from disconnecting?
- Go to Location settings, put mode in Battery saving mode. This helps with battery drain. Then press the 3-dots -> select Scanning -> disable Bluetooth scanning and also disable WiFi scanning.
- Go to Battery -> click 3-dots -> Optimization. Select All apps, then don’t optimize BT tool.
How do I fix the Bluetooth problem on my iPhone?
Here are some steps to fix a problematic iPhone Bluetooth connection.
- Update iOS Software. …
- Toggle Your iPhone Bluetooth and Restart iPhone. …
- Disconnect From a Bluetooth Device. …
- Forget a Device and Pair Again. …
- Try to Pair the Bluetooth Device to Another iPhone. …
- Reset Network Settings. …
- Restore as a New iPhone. …
- Time to Call Apple.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
How do you reset Bluetooth on iPhone?
Part 1: How to Reset Bluetooth on iPhone
Step 1: On the home screen window of your iPhone, select “Settings” . Step 2: Then, hold the power button and home button of your iPhone until you see the Apple logo. Step 3: Go back to the settings or the control center and enable your Bluetooth again.
Why do AirPods keep disconnecting from phone?
Since they’re wireless, your AirPods need sufficient charge in order to function properly. When your AirPods run flat, they will automatically disconnect from any paired device. In some cases, this can also happen randomly if the battery is almost depleted.
Why does my Bluetooth keep disconnecting iOS 14?
If there is a persistent Bluetooth issue in iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, Apple will fix it in the subsequent updates. The first thing you have to do is turn off Bluetooth from the Control Center or by navigating to Settings > Bluetooth and toggle it off. Now hard reset your iPhone or iPad to fix Bluetooth issues.
Why does my Bluetooth keyboard keep disconnecting?
The reasons can vary from overuse, heat, humidity, quality, and various other factors. The lowered power levels available for the keyboard to operate from will diminish the connection’s reliability and will oftentimes fail repeatedly.
Why is my Bluetooth turning off by itself?
Why is Bluetooth Automatically Turning Off in Android? Android has a built-in feature which will automatically turn off WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS when the battery gets very low and your phone goes into power saving mode. When you recharge the battery, they will not turn back on unless you do it manually.
Why do my Bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting?
Make sure your Bluetooth headset has enough battery power. Bluetooth headphones have a tendency to periodically disconnect when they are low on battery. Try unpairing your headphones and then re-pairing them with your smartphone.