eject the SIM card by sticking something in the hole until the tray pops up. put it inside the folded alcohol swab and rub it between your fingers. put it back in the tray while it is still moist with alcohol, immediate put it back in the phone, then eject it again.
What do you do if your SIM card slot is stuck?
Applying pressure with the phone
This is the easiest method and the first one you should try if you get in this situation. You will only need a phone and sim ejector tool. Get the pin in the sim ejector tool and turn the phone upside down, and just try to push it down with the phone till the sim card tray opens.
How do I open my SIM tray with pin?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Follow these steps to make the connection:
- Eject the SIM card from the device and record the SIM ID. …
- Insert the SIM after your account has been updated.
- Restart your phone again and allow the activation process to complete fully.
Can you use a safety pin to open SIM card?
They can be used for a fabric clothing together, as a nappy pin, now this can be used for ejecting your SIM card tray. Take a safety pin and gently push inside the SIM tray hole. Be sure to be careful while doing it and try to use a safety pin without an extremely sharp edge.