Method: Open your phone menu “Settings”. Beneath the “Wireless and Networks” tap on “More” and then hit on the “Mobile Networks” link. … When you have done this, restart your device and this will fix the issue of your mobile network not available.
How do I fix mobile network not available?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device. …
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back. …
- Check Network Settings. …
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode. …
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs. …
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again. …
- Turn off WiFi. …
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
Why is my phone saying mobile network not available?
This problem is caused by your SIM card not appropriately placed. Hence, the mobile not available on network error may also occur. To fix this issue, navigate to: Settings.
How do I make my cellular network available?
Here’s how to do it on most Android devices.
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Tap “Wireless and networks.”
- Find “Mobile networks.”
- Enter “Network operators.”
- Choose “Select automatically.”
What does it mean when your phone service is unavailable?
Service unavailable mean you don’t have any network. Check with your service provider if they have barred your service or not. This has nothing to do with mobile phone. If there will be no services from your service provider you will not be able to call or send message or receive calls.
How do I fix my SIM network problem?
Troubleshooting SIM card problems
- Turn off your phone and remove the SIM card.
- Clean the gold connectors on the SIM with a clean lint-free cloth.
- Replace the battery and turn your phone on without the SIM.
- Turn your phone off, replace the SIM and restart the phone.
How do I activate mobile network on Android?
Go to the Settings menu, then scroll down and tap on Mobile Networks. Tap on that option and then tap on the Network Mode. You should see LTE network selections and you can just pick the best one for your carrier.
Why won’t my phone read my SIM card?
Open Settings > Mobile Network. Under SIM Card info and Settings, Tap the SIM, and toggle on “Enable”. Also, make sure the data roaming is ON to avoid this issue when you’re in a roaming area. When you face the issue of “SIM Card not detected”, clearing out cache data could prove an effective solution.
Why does my phone say no network connection Iphone?
Still can’t connect? Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.