Make sure Airplane mode is turned off. Turn Bluetooth on and off: Select Start , then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices . Turn off Bluetooth, wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. … In Bluetooth, select the device you’re having problems connecting to, and then select Remove device > Yes.
Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why cant my laptop find my speaker?
To fix this, right-click the speaker icon in the Windows taskbar and choose Sounds to enter the audio preferences. Select the Playback tab, then find the device you want to use. If you don’t see it, try right-clicking and checking Show Disabled Devices.
Why is my laptop not connecting to Bluetooth?
Check if Bluetooth hardware is on your computer and enabled. Make sure your computer has the necessary hardware and that wireless is turned on. Bluetooth requires both hardware and software to work. … If the device has no built-in Bluetooth hardware, you may need to purchase a Bluetooth USB dongle.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
Why my computer sound is not working?
Restart your computer and run the BIOS/UEFI setup menu. When doing so, specifically look at the audio settings. In BIOS, tab over to the Advanced menu and make sure that the sound card is enabled. If the prior step doesn’t work, update your BIOS and see if this fixes your sound problems.
How do I activate the sound on my computer?
Right-click the speaker icon on the taskbar and choose Playback Devices to see other sound settings. On the Playback tab, make sure you have the correct audio device set as the default device. If not, select it and click Set Default.
How do I reinstall Realtek HD audio?
How to reinstall the Realtek HD Audio Codec driver
- Uninstall your current audio drivers. …
- Download the Realtek HD Audio Codec driver. …
- Install the driver. …
- Verify and finish.
Why can’t I find Bluetooth on Windows 10?
If you don’t see Bluetooth, select Expand to reveal Bluetooth, then select Bluetooth to turn it on. You’ll see “Not connected” if your Windows 10 device isn’t paired to any Bluetooth accessories. Check in Settings. Select Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices .
How do I install Bluetooth on Windows 10 without adapter?
How to connect the Bluetooth device to the computer
- Press and hold the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse. …
- On the computer, open the Bluetooth software. …
- Click the Devices tab, and then click Add.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Where do I find Bluetooth on Windows 10?
How to find Bluetooth settings in Windows 10
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.