Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled in your smartphone and that the devices are properly paired and connected. Make sure the Fitbit app is installed and updated. Verify if Always Connected settings in your Fitbit Versa is enabled. … Restart Fitbit app in your phone.
Why won’t my Bluetooth connect to my Fitbit versa?
Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on. Turn your phone or tablet off and back on. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. If your Fitbit scale won’t sync after you reinstall the app, log in to your Fitbit account on a different phone or tablet and try to sync.
How do I make my Fitbit versa Bluetooth discoverable?
How to pair a Fitbit Versa with your phone
- Open the Fitbit app and tap your Account icon (it’s your profile picture at the top-left of the app).
- Tap Set up a Device.
- Choose which Versa you have (we’re using the Versa 2 in this example). …
- Tap Set Up.
- Tap Next.
Why is my Fitbit sense not connecting to my Bluetooth?
Start off by switching the Bluetooth on your phone to off. … The next step is to go to the settings on your phone and switch Bluetooth back on. Open the Fitbit app. If the connection is still not there, try restarting your phone again and opening the app.
How do I reconnect my Fitbit to Bluetooth?
Make sure your Fitbit is connected to the Android via Bluetooth. Start the Settings app and tap “Connections,” then tap “Bluetooth.” Find the entry for your Fitbit in the list and if it’s not connected, tap it to try to connect.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
Why is Bluetooth not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I put my Fitbit versa 2 in pairing mode?
Go to playstore if you have an Android phone or iOS store if you have an iPhone and search for Fitbit app and then download the Fitbit app on your phone and open it. Then you will have to turn on your Bluetooth on your phone to connect with your Versa 2.
How do I reconnect my Fitbit sense to my phone?
- Remove your Sense from your Fitbit account and unpair it from your phone’s Bluetooth.
- Force quit the Fitbit app.
- Turn off the Bluetooth.
- Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
- Turn on the Bluetooth.
- Setup your Sense again.
- If there is no connection, restart your Sense.