In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt. For general Bluetooth issues, see How to resolve Bluetooth issues – Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Why can’t I turn on my Bluetooth on my laptop?
Make sure Bluetooth is turned on
If you’re using a laptop with a physical Bluetooth switch on the body, make sure it’s switched on. … Select Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices . Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
How do you fix Bluetooth is turned off?
Try the Bluetooth troubleshooter at Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot. Try turning off Fast Startup at Settings > System > Power & Sleep > Additional Power Settings > Choose what Power buttons do > Change settings that are unavailable > uncheck Fast Startup.
Why will my Bluetooth not turn on?
2.2 Restart Android and turn on Bluetooth again
Turn your Android device off by holding down the Power button. Wait for several minutes and then turn your phone on again. Wait for your phone to completely power up, so you’re on the Main Menu. Navigate Settings > Bluetooth and then enable the setting.
How do I turn Bluetooth on without an option?
If there’s no option to turn on Bluetooth Windows 10, it’s very likely that your Bluetooth driver or service is disabled. So, go to check if they are enabled at first. To enable Bluetooth driver, right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the list to open it.
Why did my Bluetooth turn off?
Why is Bluetooth Automatically Turning Off in Android? Android has a built-in feature which will automatically turn off WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS when the battery gets very low and your phone goes into power saving mode. When you recharge the battery, they will not turn back on unless you do it manually.
How do I get Bluetooth back on my computer?
Windows 10 (Creators Update and Later)
- Click ‘Start’
- Click the ‘Settings’ gear icon.
- Click ‘Devices’. …
- At the right of this window, click ‘More Bluetooth Options’. …
- Under the ‘Options’ tab, place a check in the box next to ‘Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area’
- Click ‘OK’ and restart Windows.
How do you fix Bluetooth headphones that won’t turn on?
- Make sure your device’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Unpair all devices connected to your headset.
- Restart your smartphone or laptop.
- Delete your headset from your device and rediscover it.
- Make sure your headset is in close proximity to your device.
- Charge your headset and your device.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.