To use Wifi on the Underground, you’ll need to make sure your bills are up to date. If you’re a Pay As You Go customer, then you’ll need to have topped up at least once in the last 30 days. Once you top up, you’ll be able to use the service again. Find out how to top up your phone.
How do I get O2 Wi-Fi to work?
Follow these steps:
- Go to an O2 Wifi hotspot.
- On your new device, pick O2 Wifi from the list of networks.
- When you’re connected, open a browser on your device. …
- Type in the mobile number you used when you first joined O2 Wifi.
- We’ll text you a code. …
- Type the code we texted you into your browser.
Why is my connected Wi-Fi not working?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
What do I do if my Wi-Fi wont connect to Wi-Fi?
Fix Wi-Fi connection problems
- Step 1: Check settings & restart. Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. …
- Step 2: Find the problem type. Phone: Try connecting to the Wi-Fi network with another device, like a laptop computer or friend’s phone. …
- Step 3: Troubleshoot by problem type. Phone.
Is WiFi extra free?
Both of these are absolutely free, and you can opt in and out as you wish. There’s no top-up requirements to use WiFi Extra. All you need is an active giffgaff SIM card and WiFi Extra settings installed, and you’re good to go.
How can I get free WiFi?
Ways to Get Free WiFi at Home
- Find open Wi-Fi hotspots. …
- Ask a Friend to Share an Internet. …
- Use a free internet provided by your internet provider. …
- Public Places. …
- Use one access point with neighbors. …
- Use a more sensitive antenna. …
- And enjoy free internet on your laptop via WiFi! …
- Satellite fishing.
Why won’t my computer connect to WiFi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).
Why is my WiFi connected but no Internet android?
The first rule of IT-related fix is turning it off and on again, it fixes about 50 percent of problems. So, if your phone is not connecting to the internet even if the phone is connected to the Wifi router. Go to the settings and turn the Wifi toggle off and on again and see if it fixes your issue.
How do I fix unable to connect to network?
Fix “Windows Can’t Connect To This Network” Error
- Forget The Network & Reconnect To It.
- Toggle The Airplane Mode On & Off.
- Uninstall The Drivers For Your Network Adapter.
- Run Commands In CMD To Fix The Issue.
- Reset Your Network Settings.
- Disable IPv6 On Your PC.
- Use The Network Troubleshooter.
What do I do when my Wi-Fi says authentication error?
How to fix Wi-Fi authentication problems on Android
- Toggle Airplane mode.
- Forget and reconnect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Reboot your Wi-Fi router.
- Change the network from DHCP to Static.
- Reset your network settings.
How do you fix your phone when it wont connect to Wi-Fi?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. …
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
Why is my phone suddenly not connecting to my Wi-Fi?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.