When a smartphone failed to detect the SIM card, it’s either due to a software glitch or could be an indication of a damaged SIM card or SIM card tray. Generally, the problem is either on the software or hardware.
Why does my LG phone say no SIM card?
The reason why does your phone show no SIM card error is that your phone is unable to properly read the contents of your SIM card. This usually happens when your SIM card is not installed properly, it is damaged, or your phone has software problems after a software update.
Why is my phone saying no SIM card when there is?
What does it mean when your Android phone says no SIM card? This notification means that your phone could not detect a SIM card within its SIM card tray. If you are using this device for cellular communication and data, you will need a SIM card if it has a SIM card tray.
How do I fix no SIM card detected?
How to Fix ‘No SIM Card Detected’ Error on Android
- If Reboot Fails, Shut Down Your Phone. …
- Switch Your SIM Card On. …
- Change the Network Mode to Auto. …
- Choose the Correct Network Operator. …
- Enter Your Network APN Settings Manually. …
- Remove the SIM Card and Battery. …
- Try Using Your Phone in Safe Mode. …
- Airplane Mode Solution.
How do you fix an invalid SIM card on a LG?
Here are few manual ways to fix the error:
- Select correct network operator.
- Once remove SIM card and battery.
- Select network mode to auto.
- Manually enter APN settings.
- Use your phone in Safe Mode.
- Clear the cache.
Why is my phone says mobile network unavailable?
The problem can most likely be a lack of reception within your area. Please note that the mobile network not available on the Samsung galaxy can most likely be triggered by a bad signal/ reception, your Samsung galaxy coverage, your location, or SIM exhaustion.
Where is the SIM card on my LG phone?
Removing the SIM card
- Turn the phone off, then remove the back cover and the battery (as demonstrated in the previous instructions).
- Locate the slot for the SIM card (the lower of the two slots above the upper-right corner of the battery compartment) and gently slide the SIM card out to remove it.
How do I clean my SIM card on my phone?
Wiping Your Sim Card Clean. Use an eraser or cotton swab to remove dirt or dust. Gently rub the eraser or cotton swab along the gold contacts on your SIM card. Continue to make light strokes until your SIM card is clean.
How do you reset a SIM card?
Resetting SIM card through the phone’s settings
Insert the SIM card into your cell phone’s SIM card slot and place the back cover securely. Then, turn on the phone. Step 2. Go to the “Settings” menu and choose “Reset” from the list of options that are displayed.
Why is my SIM card locked?
The SIM card on your mobile phone will become locked if you enter an incorrect personal identification number (PIN) three times. To unlock it you must reset your PIN by entering your SIM card’s unique unlock key (also called a PIN unblocking key or PUK).