1) Perform a Forced Restart: Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Allow device to restart. 2) Reset Network Settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Rejoin the Network again.
Why is my Wi-Fi not working even though it’s connected?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
How do I fix my Wi-Fi when it says its connected but doesnt work?
There is no need to restart the router or access point if other devices can connect to the internet.
- Device works somewhere else fine – Flush DNS. …
- Setting a fixed DNS server. …
- Get a new Ip Address with neth winsock reset. …
- Driver related issue. …
- Disable Fast Startup in Windows. …
- Turn off IPv6 support in your router or computer.
What does connected but no internet mean?
For those on wireless connections, you may see an error message pop up that states, “WiFi connected but no internet” which means that your device/computer is connected to your router/modem correctly but it is not connecting to the internet.
Why is my phone connected to Wi-Fi but no internet?
The first rule of IT-related fix is turning it off and on again, it fixes about 50 percent of problems. So, if your phone is not connecting to the internet even if the phone is connected to the Wifi router. Go to the settings and turn the Wifi toggle off and on again and see if it fixes your issue.
How do I know if my modem or router is bad?
Signs that You Need to Replace Your Modem
- The modem won’t turn on.
- You can’t connect to the internet at all.
- Internet connection drops in and out randomly.
- Internet speed is inconsistent or is consistently slower than it used to be.
- You frequently need to reset the modem to get it functioning properly.
How do I fix no Internet connection?
Next, turn airplane mode on and off.
- Open your Settings app “Wireless and Networks” or “Connections” tap Airplane Mode. Depending on your device, these options may be different.
- Turn airplane mode on.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn airplane mode off.
- Check to see if the connection problems have been solved.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
If you would like to know who accessed Apps from your phone even though the apps are closed from the screen, then from your phone dialer just dial *#*#4636#*#* it will show up results like Phone Information, Battery Information, Usage Statistics, Wi-fi Information.