First of all, head to Settings > Wi-Fi, forget this network and then join again. When joined, tap info of your network and make sure that Auto-Login is on. Then you could try to disable Wi-Fi networking services. This can also help in fixing the Wi-Fi disconnects when iPhone is locked issue as reported by many users.
How do I stop my iPhone from disconnecting from Wi-Fi when locked?
How to Fix Wi-Fi Disconnects When iPhone is Locked
- Go to the Settings of your iPhone and then tap on Wi-Fi.
- Select the network on which you are facing a problem and tap on Forget this network option on the next screen.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi for a few seconds and again turn it on.
Why does my iPhone not stay connected to my Wi-Fi?
If your iPhone isn’t connecting to Wi-Fi properly, there’s a good chance that restarting your phone and your router will solve the issue, at least for a little while. … Then next, you can reset your iPhone’s network settings for a fresh start. In the Settings app, go to “General,” then scroll down to “Reset.”
Why my Wi-Fi disconnects when phone is locked?
If there is no data usage then it makes sense to turn it off. 1) Navigate to Menu > Settings > Wireless & Networks > Wi-Fi settings> and select the menu button again. 3) Select Wifi sleep policy , and you will have a couple of options to select from.
Why the Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting?
Some of the main reasons why your WiFi keeps disconnecting include: Being in Airplane mode. Slow speeds owing to signal, slow DNS server or packet loss. Outdated WiFi driver software.
Why is iPhone Wi-Fi locked?
The steps are as follows: Verify that airplane mode is off by tapping Settings > Airplane Mode. Reset the network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Note: This will reset all network settings, including Bluetooth pairing records, Wi-Fi passwords, VPN, and APN settings.
How do I stop my phone from disconnecting from my Wi-Fi?
Fix WiFi Disconnecting and Reconnecting Issue on Android Phone
- Restart Your Phone. …
- Forget and Re-connect to the Network. …
- Reboot the Router. …
- Check our Router’s Range. …
- Check Recently Installed Apps. …
- Boot into Safe Mode. …
- Turn Off WiFi+ Feature. …
- Stay Connected While Asleep.
How do I stop my Wi-Fi from disconnecting?
Internet Randomly Disconnects? Troubleshoot Your Issue
- Reset your router, restart your smartphone / computer.
- Move closer to the WiFi router / hotspot.
- Get a WiFi analyzer app and see if there’s any WiFi interference. …
- Update your WiFi adapter drivers and WiFi router firmware by checking the manufacturers’ websites.
Why won’t my phone stay connected to my home Wi-Fi?
Just give your Android phone or tablet a simple reboot and then check if your problem is solved. Reboot the Router: Pull out the router, wait for at least 30 seconds, then plug it back in and connect your phone to the WiFi. Restart your phone: Press and hold the “power” button, turn off your phone and then turn it on.
How do I turn my WIFI on when my phone is locked?
At first, go to settings and tap on wifi here you will see in which wifi your mobile is connected. After that tap on that connected wifi or go on that wifi option. Well, the password is a sensitive thing so it is always in locked form.
How can I prevent my phone from switching on the mobile data and hotspot while the screen is locked?
Turning on Android-level data encryption means when the device is locked, no one can see the data. Unlocking your encrypted device decrypts your data.
Turn on data encryption
- Open your device’s Settings app. …
- Tap Lock screen in the Device section. …
- Tap Security in the System section. …
- Go to Encryption section.
How do I turn my iPhone into a hotspot when locked?
Finally a working solution!
Turn off Auto-Lock on your iPhone/iPad. If you set Auto-Lock to “Never”, the Personal Hotspot will stay active. Even with screen locked for hours.