The WiFi connectivity issue can occur due to temporary glitches or bugs within the phone’s firmware. So, restart your phone as a basic fix. Then, check if the WiFi is working properly.
How do I get my Android phone to stay connected to Wi-Fi?
Setting 2: WiFi does not stay connected
- Tap the Menu button on your handset.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless and Networks.
- Tap Wi-Fi settings.
- Tap the Menu button again by clicking on the Wi-Fi option.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap the Proxy setting and make sure your Android device is not set up for a Proxy.
Why does my Wi-Fi keep disappearing from my phone?
Electronic interference, competing networks, and the construction of your home can all affect your Wi-Fi signal, slowing down your speeds and even disconnecting your mobile devices. If your Wi-Fi signal keeps disappearing, changing your configuration may help improve reception.
Why does my Wi-Fi keep disconnecting how do I fix it?
Quick fix for the “Internet randomly disconnects” error
Restart your router, or reset it to default settings. You can also try restarting your PC. Update your Wi-Fi adapter drivers and Wi-Fi firmware drivers. … Contact your internet service provider (ISP) to check if there’s a connection area within your location.
Why do I keep getting disconnected from my Wi-Fi?
The most common causes are weak wifi signal, overworked wifi network, problems with the Internet service provider, interference with other wifi networks or nearby devices, outdated wifi adapter drivers or outdated firmware of the wireless router.
How do I stop my android from disconnecting from my WiFi?
Top 10 fixes for when WiFi Keeps disconnecting on Android:
- Restart your phone.
- Remove and reconnect to the network.
- Forget old/other networks.
- Restart your Wi-Fi router.
- Move closer to the WiFi network source.
- Try switching the router’s AP band.
- Disable network auto-switch.
- Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile & Bluetooth settings.
Why is the WiFi not working on my phone but working on other devices?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. One good way to fix the router is to restart it.
Why is my internet disconnecting every few minutes?
The issue is usually caused by one of the three things – the old driver for your wireless card, outdated firmware version on your router (basically the driver for the router) or settings on your router. Problems at the ISP end may sometimes also be the cause of the issue.
How do I fix my WiFi connection?
Troubleshooting routers and modems
- Test your Wi-Fi on different devices. …
- Restart your modem and router. …
- Try a different Ethernet cable. …
- See who’s using your Wi-Fi. …
- Upgrade your equipment. …
- Call your internet service provider. …
- Reset your router to default settings.