Sometimes, most of the Wi-Fi router problems occur due to the interference of other Wi-Fi enabled devices. So, try to restart your home Wi-Fi router and the modem, as this might help you in fixing your wireless network drop issue.
Why is my Wi-Fi network not showing up?
Make sure the Wi-Fi on the device is enabled. This could be a physical switch, an internal setting, or both. Reboot the modem and router. Power cycling the router and modem can fix internet connectivity issues and resolve problems with wireless connections.
How do you fix Wi-Fi that disappears?
The Windows network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix Wi-Fi problems. Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network troubleshooter, and choose from the options.
How do I unhide my WiFi network?
- In the lower-right corner of your screen, click the WiFi icon.
- Click Network Settings > Wi-Fi > Hidden Network > Connect.
- Enter the SSID (network name).
- Click Next.
- Enter the network security key (password).
- Click Next. Your computer connects to the network.
Why my WiFi is not showing on my phone?
Verify that your Android Wi-Fi adapter is enabled.
Before going any further, make sure that your Android device’s Wi-Fi radio is not in Airplane Mode and that Wi-Fi is on and ready to connect. Tap Settings > Wireless & Networks > Wi-Fi as shown in Figure 1. If Wi-Fi is off, tap the slider to turn Wi-Fi on.
Why did my Wi-Fi disappeared on my laptop?
If your Wi-Fi icon is missing, but the Internet connection is working, it might just be a case of uninspired taskbar settings. To resolve this problem, make sure to check if the network system icon is turned on or not. Reinstalling the Wireless adapter drivers is another solution that worked for many users.
How do I reinstall my Wi-Fi driver?
How to Reinstall Wireless Drivers in Windows?
- Download the latest version of the driver using an Internet connection and finding the driver from the support website of the manufacturer.
- Uninstall the Driver from the device manager.
- Finally, reboot the computer and install the downloaded driver.
How do I manually connect to Wi-Fi?
Option 2: Add network
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- At the bottom of the list, tap Add network. You may need to enter the network name (SSID) and security details.
- Tap Save.
How do I unhide a WiFi network on my iPhone?
in the upper corner of your display.
Connect to a hidden Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod…
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi, and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. …
- Enter the exact name of the network, then tap Security.
- Choose the security type. …
- Tap Other Network to return to the previous screen.
Can’t find manually connect to a wireless network?
You don’t need to try them all; just try each one in turn until everything’s working again.
- Enable the WiFi service.
- Turn on WLAN AutoConfig service.
- Update WiFi network driver.
- Restart your modem and wifi router.
- Enable SSID broadcast for your WiFi.
- Check the device interference.
- Switch to ChromeOS.