If you don’t see the Bluetooth status icon, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Bluetooth, then select “Show Bluetooth in menu bar.” Click the switch to turn Bluetooth on or off.
Why won’t My Mac Let me turn Bluetooth on?
Here’s how to reset Bluetooth on Mac: Hold Shift + Option and click on the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar. … Click Debug again and select “Reset the Bluetooth module” Restart your Mac and re-pair your Bluetooth devices.
How do I reset my Bluetooth on my macbook air?
How to reset Bluetooth in macOS
- Connect a wired keyboard and preferably also trackpad or mouse.
- Hold down the Shift and Option keys, then click on the Bluetooth icon in the menubar.
- Choose Reset the Bluetooth module from long menu that appears.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Restart your Mac.
How do you reset Bluetooth on Mac?
Hold down the Shift and Option keys, then click on the Bluetooth icon in the menubar. If its not there then add by going to System Preferences > Bluetooth > Tick Show Bluetooth in menu bar. And then choose Reset the Bluetooth module from the menu.
Why is my Bluetooth not available?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why won’t my AirPods connect?
If you’re having trouble getting your AirPods to connect, make sure your AirPods are charged, Bluetooth is turned on for the device you want to connect, and reset the device before trying again. If none of those steps work, you should un pair your AirPods from your device, reset the AirPods, and try to reconnect them.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on Macbook Air?
Turn Bluetooth on or off on Mac
- On your Mac, click the Bluetooth status icon in the menu bar. If you don’t see the Bluetooth status icon, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Bluetooth, then select “Show Bluetooth in menu bar.”
- Click the switch to turn Bluetooth on or off.
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my macbook air?
Make sure the headset is turned on and in range. Make sure the headset is connected with your Mac. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. … If your headset isn’t in the list, try connecting with it again.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
How do I make my Mac Bluetooth discoverable?
Connect a Bluetooth device with your Mac
- Make sure the device is turned on and discoverable (see the device’s documentation for details).
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Open Bluetooth preferences for me.
- Select the device in the list, then click Connect.
How do I reset my Bluetooth?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.