If you’re having trouble sharing WiFi password between the devices, here are a few ways to make it work: Restart the iPhone and another device. … Tap the letter “i” icon and then tap “Forget this Network.” Once that’s done, rejoin the network and enter the password. Reset the network settings on your iPhone.
How do I share Wi-Fi from my iPhone to someone else?
How to share your Wi-Fi password
- Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect.
- On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
Can you share Wi-Fi on iPhone?
Here’s how: Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi. Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network. Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
How do I make my Wi-Fi shareable?
Make sure you’re connected to the network you wish to share, then open Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi, or your phone’s equivalent. The network that is selected should also have a gear icon next to the network name. Tap the gear, then select the QR code icon at the bottom of the screen.
How do I airdrop my Wi-Fi password?
Sharing a Wi-Fi password with Android
- On your Android device, go to Settings.
- Tap Connections. …
- Tap the gear icon next to the network name you want to share.
- On the bottom of your screen, tap QR Code.
How can I share WiFi with another phone without password?
Using QR Codes
As for now, it’s available on all phones running Android 10, followed by Samsung devices running OneUI. If you’ve got one, go to the WiFi settings, tap the WiFi network you’re connected to and click the Share button. It’ll then show you the QR code to be scanned to share the internet with other people.
How can I share my WiFi without password?
On your Android go to Setting > Network and Internet > WiFi. Scroll down and look for WiFi preference option and tap on Advance, there you’ll find “WiFi Push Button” tap on that. Now go to your WiFi router, and press the WPS button (generally located on the back side).
How can I share Internet from iPhone without hotspot?
Follow these simple steps:
- Connect your phone to your PC or other device using a USB chord.
- Open phone “Settings” on the home screen or in the menu.
- Access “Networks and Internet”.
- Choose “WiFi Zone / Connection Sharing”.
- Select “USB tethering”.
How do I get my iPhone to show my WiFi password?
To find your WiFi password on an iPhone, go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud and turn Keychain on. On your Mac, go to System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud and turn Keychain on. Finally, open Keychain Access, search for your WiFi network’sname, and check the box next to Show Password.
How do I share a QR code with my iPhone?
Here’s how to do it, step by step.
- Find the network’s Wi-Fi settings. …
- Install a QR code generator on your iPhone that can create codes based on your Wi-Fi settings. …
- Start the Visual Codes app.
- Tap Add Codes.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Connect to WiFi.
- Type the network’s SSID in the Name field.
How can I share my Internet with another phone?
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB. Important: Some mobile carriers limit or charge extra for tethering.
Turn on your hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How can I share my WiFi with another phone?
Simply pair your smartphone with the device you want to share the connection with under Device connectivity > Bluetooth. Once connected, make sure Internet access sharing is enabled in the device profile by tapping the settings icon next to the device name.
Can you share Internet between two houses?
The Standard Solution. The standard solution (that Cisco, DLink, Netgear, etc try to sell you) is the setup a wireless bridge between the two houses. This is basically having 2 wireless access points that can be put into bridged mode, placed in each house.