If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
How do I fix my Android when it wont connect to WiFi?
How to Fix WiFi Connection on Android Phone Tablet
- 1 Restart the Android Device. …
- 2 Make Sure the Android Device is in Range. …
- 3 Delete the WiFi Network. …
- 4 Reconnect the Android Device to the WiFi. …
- 5 Restart the Modem and Router. …
- 6 Check the Cables to the Modem and Router. …
- 7 Check the Internet Light on Modem and Router.
Why WiFi is not working on my phone?
Go to settings, then on Wireless and Network check to ensure that the WiFi icon is turned on. Alternatively, draw down the notification bar menu, then enable WiFi icon if it’s off. Many users have reported having fixed android wifi problem by simply disabling airplane mode.
Why can’t I connect to WiFi wirelessly?
Sometimes, restarting your modem or router will reset your network and the issue magically disappears. 2. Next, check your wireless network configuration. … Your phone or laptop may try to connect to a specific channel that seems available, but it’s not the network connection your router now requires.
Why won’t my Samsung phone connect to WiFi?
There are a few settings on your device that may be preventing you from connecting to Wi-Fi. Check that your settings are correct for Wi-Fi access. Once you’ve changed your settings, try and connect to Wi-Fi again. … Switch off your Wi-Fi router at the wall and wait 2-3 minutes before turning it back on.
How do you fix your phone when it wont connect to WiFi?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. …
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
What to do when WiFi is not connecting?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect. …
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart .
How can I solve my phone network problem?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device. …
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back. …
- Check Network Settings. …
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode. …
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs. …
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again. …
- Turn off WiFi. …
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
How can I enable Wi-Fi?
Turn on & connect
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- Turn on Use Wi-Fi.
- Tap a listed network. Networks that require a password have a Lock .
How do I reset my Wi-Fi on my Android?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
Why my Wi-Fi is not working?
Reboot Your Router and Modem
Rebooting your router and modem is one of the first things you should do when your WiFi isn’t working. To reboot these devices, unplug the power cord from the back of each device and wait for at least 30 seconds before plugging them back in.
Why won’t my computer connect to Wi-Fi but my phone will?
Firstly, try using the LAN, wired connection. If the problem concerns only Wi-Fi connection, restart your modem and router. Power them off and wait for some time before turning them on again. Also, it might sound silly, but don’t forget about the physical switch or the function button (FN the on keyboard).