The SIM & microSD tray is located on the top left side of the device. To insert a SIM card, first insert a SIM tool or paperclip into the small hole to eject the SIM tray.
Does the Galaxy S7 Edge have a SIM card?
The SIM & microSD tray is located on the top left side of the device. To insert a SIM card, first insert a SIM tool or paperclip into the small hole to eject the SIM tray. … The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge can use a microSD card up to 256GB.
Why is my Galaxy S7 not reading my SD card?
Restart your Galaxy S7 with the SD card in it and see if it works. If that didn’t help, then restart your S7 without the SD card. Go to Settings > Storage and tap Unmount or the eject icon next to your card. … Give it a few minutes, then turn your S7 off again, reinsert the SD card and turn your S7 on.
What is the best way to move the data from my old phone to the Samsung Galaxy S7?
Transfer content with a USB cable
- Connect the phones with the old phone’s USB cable. …
- Launch Smart Switch on both phones.
- Tap Send data on the old phone, tap Receive data on the new phone, and then tap Cable on both phones. …
- Select the data you want transferred to the new phone. …
- When you are ready to start, tap Transfer.
What is the price of Galaxy S7 edge?
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Price in India
|Product Name||Price in India|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (32GB) – Black Onyx||₹ 17,990|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (32GB) – Silver Titanium||₹ 23,990|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (32GB) – Gold Platinum||₹ 32,900|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (32GB) – Pink Gold||₹ 32,900|
How do I do a factory reset on a S7?
Ensure the device is powered off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Home buttons. While continuing to hold volume up and home, press and hold the Power button until RECOVERY BOOTING appears in the upper-left then release all buttons. From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset.
What can I use instead of a SIM eject tool?
A paper clip is one of the easiest and most common objects to use when you don’t have an ejector tool.
- Start with a small or medium-size paper clip.
- Unfold one straight side, so it’s sticking out.
- Stick the straight side of the paper clip into the SIM card ejector hole as far as it will go.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Follow these steps to make the connection:
- Eject the SIM card from the device and record the SIM ID. …
- Insert the SIM after your account has been updated.
- Restart your phone again and allow the activation process to complete fully.