Locate the SIM and SD Card slot located on the top of the device. Use an eject tool or paper clip to gently push the small button in the hole of the tray. The tray will pop out, allowing you to remove it. The tray includes both the SIM and SD Card.
Where is the SIM card on my Motorola Droid?
Open the SIM and Micro SD card holder on the top of the Moto Z Play (Droid) with the removal tool.
How do you get the SIM card out of a droid?
First Steps: Power off and unplug the phone.
- Open the SIM tray. Pull out the volume keys/SIM tray, located on the right edge of the device, with your fingernail.
- Remove the nano SIM card. …
- Insert a nano SIM card. …
- Close the SIM card tray.
Do all Motorola phones have SIM cards?
This kit will include the 3-in-1 SIM sizes that fit all cell phones. Punch out your correct SIM size when you receive your SIM kit in the mail. A Motorola Moto G uses a Micro sized SIM Card.
What size SIM card does a Motorola Moto G use?
|Motorola Moto E||Micro SIM|
|Motorola RAZR HD||Micro SIM|
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
When you move your SIM to another phone, you keep the same cell phone service. SIM cards make it easy for you to have multiple phone numbers so you can switch between them whenever you like. … In contrast, only SIM cards from a specific cell phone company will work in its locked phones.
How do you remove a SIM card?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.