How do I get the SIM card out of my LG phone?
Removing the SIM card
- Turn the phone off, then remove the back cover and the battery (as demonstrated in the previous instructions).
- Locate the slot for the SIM card (the lower of the two slots above the upper-right corner of the battery compartment) and gently slide the SIM card out to remove it.
Can an LG SIM card fit in an iPhone?
Absolutely. As long as its the right size. If your Android device uses nano-SIM, then the SIM cards in the iPhone 5 and later will work. If it uses micro-SIM, the SIM cards in the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s will work.
How do you open a SIM card slot without the tool?
A paper clip is one of the easiest and most common objects to use when you don’t have an ejector tool.
- Start with a small or medium-size paper clip.
- Unfold one straight side, so it’s sticking out.
- Stick the straight side of the paper clip into the SIM card ejector hole as far as it will go.
Can I take the SIM card out of my phone and put it in another?
You can often switch your SIM card to a different phone, provided the phone is unlocked (meaning, it is not tied to a particular carrier or device) and the new phone will accept the SIM card. All you need to do is remove the SIM from the phone it is in currently, then place it into the new unlocked phone.
Does LG G5 support dual SIM?
An advantage of the LG G5 (Dual H860N) is the possibility of using two mobile carriers, a Dual-SIM device with two SIM card slots. Great connectivity of this device includes Bluetooth 4.2 + A2DP, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz, 5Ghz) + MIMO and NFC to make mobile payments or connection to other devices.
Is LG G5 a dual SIM phone?
4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
|Body||Dimensions||149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7 mm (5.88 x 2.91 x 0.30 in)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
Where is the SD card located on this phone?
As a rule, most Android and Windows Phone devices include a micro SD slot, usually located beside the SIM card slot on the back or side.
Where is the SD card on my LG phone?
Remove the back cover (as demonstrated in the previous instructions) and locate the dual slot just above the upper-right corner of the battery compartment. (microSD is inscribed near the slot opening.)