|Body||Dimensions||146 x 72 x 8.1 mm (5.75 x 2.83 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||161 g (5.68 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum back, aluminum frame|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
How do I remove the SIM card from my Sony Xperia XZ premium?
1. Remove the card holder
- Open the card holder cover.
- Remove the memory card holder from your phone.
- Remove the SIM holder from your phone.
- Turn your SIM as illustrated in the SIM holder and place it in the SIM holder. …
- Slide the SIM holder into your phone. …
- Slide the memory card holder into your phone.
How do I change the SIM card in my Sony Xperia?
Insert / Remove SIM Card – Sony Xperia Z3v
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- With the device facing down, open the SIM card slot cover.
- Using a fingernail, pull out the SIM card tray.
- Do one of the following: Insert SIM card. …
- Push the SIM card tray back into place.
- Close the SIM card slot cover.
How do I know if my SIM card is compatible?
Check SIM number to confirm compatibility
- You can find the SIM number on the credit card–sized SIM holder and on the SIM card itself.
- If your SIM card is active, be sure to turn off your device before removing it.
How do I remove SD card from Sony Xperia?
Insert / remove SD card
- Turn off the device, or unmount the memory card from the device.
- From the home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Storage > Unmount SD card.
- Remove the cover of the memory card slot, then press against the edge of the memory card and release it.
- Draw the card outwards to remove it fully.
Why is my Sony Xperia saying no SIM card?
To make sure the SIM card is properly seated and not damaged, try to remove and check the SIM card and card holder on your device. You might be seeing this error because the SIM card is loose or dislodged and thus your phone won’t and can’t detect or read the card. … Remove the memory card/SIM card holder.