Dual SIM dual VoLTE (DSDV) phones can keep two 4G or 4G VoLTE SIM cards active in your phone (in Standby configuration, not Active) simultaneously.
How do I enable dual VoLTE?
Here are the things you should do to enable and use VoLTE:
- You have to call your mobile operator and have VoLTE enabled from their end.
- Once enabled by your mobile operator, on your phone, go to [Settings] > [Dual SIM & Cellular Network] then select the SIM card you want then you will see VoLTE, toggle to enable it.
Does dual VoLTE drain battery?
Yes, running active dual SIM cards does consume more battery power than a single SIM, but this is only a minor drain. This is because both the SIMs will be active and try to connect to network at all times.
Which SIM slot is best?
The exact support for each SIM slot depends on the phone but in most cases: SIM #1 supports all features of the network (2G/3G/4G/data) SIM #2 can be used only to make or receive voice calls, in many cases 2G only.
Should VoLTE calls be on or off?
Switching Off VoLTE on Android
To turn off VoLTE, your phone should have enabled VoLTE. You can check it by searching for the VoLTE icon on the top notification bar along with the call networks. Now, go to Settings and search for Connection > Mobile Networks (This may vary depending on your smartphone).
Can I use 2 4G SIM in mobile?
Technically you can use two 4G sims in one smartphone. But if one of them supports only 4G/VoLTE like Jio, then by switching mobile data to another sim will lead to ‘No Network’ for VoLTE sim. You can use 4G on either of sim but at a time only one sim can be used on 4G/VoLTE. Other sim will be using 2G/3G.
Does dual 4G consume more battery?
The short answer is yes, everything being equal, a 4G radio in today’s smartphones uses battery power at a higher rate than a 3G radio performing the same functions. … However, it’s pretty common for people to feel like their phone using 4G service consumes battery faster than when using 3G.
Can we use two Airtel SIM in one phone?
Yes, you can make VoLTE calls to any phone on any other network just like the voice normal calls. Q10. I am a Dual SIM customer. Can I still use Airtel VoLTE?
How do I activate VoLTE?
Android 10 or Android 11
- Make sure your specific Xperia device model and network subscription support VoLTE.
- Find and tap Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Preferred network type > 4G (preferred)/3G/GSM.
- Tap the switch beside Enable VoLTE to turn the feature on.
Which phones support dual 4G VoLTE?
Dual 4G VoLTE Phones
|Best Dual 4G VoLTE Phones Models||Price|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro||₹17,599|
|Samsung Galaxy M32||₹14,999|
|Realme Narzo 30||₹12,499|
|POCO X3 Pro||₹18,999|
Which phones support dual 4G?
10 Best Phones With Dual SIM Dual VoLTE Support That You Can Buy In 2020
- Asus Phones. Asus 6Z – Review with pros and cons | Specs. …
- OnePlus Phones. OnePlus started adding dual SIM dual VoLTE support to its phones with OnePlus 6. …
- Vivo Phones. …
- Samsung Phones. …
- Nokia Phones. …
- Oppo Phones. …
- Huawei and Honor Phones. …
- Realme Phones.