What do you do if your SIM card slot is stuck?
Press the adhesive against the SIM tray and press and hold the ejection button while quickly pulling the adhesive away from the tray. Ideally, this will be enough pressure to pull the tray free and remove the stuck SIM card. If this does not work on the first try, continue attempts until the tray finally ejects.
What do I do if my SIM card tray won’t open?
If you are at your office or home, it would be possible that you have a paper clip. You have to unfold one straight side, stick your straight side into the sim tray hole. It will surely work if you take a small or medium-size paper clip.
Can SIM slot be repaired?
Use the 60/40 lead solder to repair the damaged spot on the sim slot. Do NOT allow the solder to touch any other connections as it could cause the device to short out or no function properly.
How do I open my SIM card tray?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
How can I open my Iphone SIM card without the tool?
A paper clip is one of the easiest and most common objects to use when you don’t have an ejector tool.
- Start with a small or medium-size paper clip.
- Unfold one straight side, so it’s sticking out.
- Stick the straight side of the paper clip into the SIM card ejector hole as far as it will go.
How do I remove a stuck Micro SD card?
Well the simplest way is to use either a pair of tweezers or a pair of needle nose pliers and “Ever So Gently” grab it and pull it out. But this will only easily work if it is a Micro SD Slot and a Micro SIM.