|Function/Feature||Garmin HRM-DUAL||Garmin HRM-RUN|
|Bluetooth Smart||YES (DUAL BLE CHANNELS)||No|
|Dual concurrent ANT+/BLE||Yes||No|
|Analog for gym equipment||No||No|
|Usable HR data underwater||No||No|
Can I connect my Garmin heart rate monitor to my phone?
To use the activity tracking feature of your heart rate monitor, it must be paired directly through the Garmin Connect™ app, instead of from the Bluetooth® settings on your smartphone. Put on the heart rate monitor. Bring your smartphone within 3 m (10 ft.) …
How do I pair my Garmin heart rate monitor?
For most Garmin compatible devices, bring the device within 3 m of the heart rate monitor and use the device menu to pair manually. For some Garmin compatible devices, bring the device within 1 cm of the heart rate monitor to pair automatically. TIP: Stay 10 m away from other ANT+ sensors while pairing.
Is Garmin heart rate monitor good?
Best for Basic, Reliable HRM
Garmin’s HRM-Dual chest strap heart rate monitor can connect to just about any device or app. It’s reliable, accurate, long-lasting, and comfortable, although it doesn’t include any special features.
How long does a Garmin heart rate monitor last?
HRM-Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable. Simply remove the heart rate module, and it’s washable, too. And don’t worry about running out of juice. The battery lasts for up to 3.5 years.
How do I connect my heart rate monitor to my phone?
Due to Google’s permission requirements for Bluetooth syncing, you must turn on location services to use your Polar sensor with the Beat app.
To pair a heart rate sensor with Polar Beat app Android
- Wear the sensor.
- Open Polar Beat app on your Android device.
- Go to > Settings > HR sensor. Pair the sensor. ►
Can you use Garmin heart rate monitor without watch?
With the addition of offline memory, you can now use Garmin HRM-PRO without having your watch nearby – and without losing the data. The Garmin HRM-PRO stores the data and uploads it to your device and /or your Garmin Connect App, as soon as these are connected again.
How do I pair my Garmin Forerunner 45 to heart rate monitor?
Pairing Your ANT+ Sensors
- Install the sensor or put on the heart rate monitor. The heart rate monitor does not send or receive data until you put it on.
- Bring the device within 3 m (10 ft.) of the sensor. …
- From the watch face, hold UP.
- Select. > Sensors & Accessories > Add New.
- Select an option: Select Search All.
Why is my Garmin heart rate not working?
Is the Heart Rate Sensor Turned Off? If the heart rate widget is displaying a greyed-out heart with a slash through it, or if the optical heart rate sensor lights are not on, this may mean that the sensor has been turned off.
Which Garmin watch has the best heart rate monitor?
The 6 Best Heart Rate Monitor Watches of 2021
- Best overall: Fitbit Versa 2.
- Best for people with heart problems: Garmin Vivosmart 4.
- Best for runners: Garmin Forerunner 45S.
- Best for cyclists: Suunto 9 GPS Sports Watch.
- Best budget watch: Willful Smart Watch.
- Best for older adults: Fossil Gen 5 Garrett Touchscreen Smartwatch.
Which fitness Tracker is best for heart rate?
The Best Heart Rate Monitors
- Best For Everyday Health Tracking: Fitbit Inspire 2. …
- Best For Guided Training: Polar Ignite. …
- Best For Advanced Features: Apple Watch Series 6. …
- Best All-Round Chest Strap: Polar H10. …
- Best For Runners And Triathletes: Garmin HRM-Pro. …
- Best Under £50: Wahoo TICKR.