How can I convert my 3G SIM into 4G?
You simply need to send a text message <SIM simno> to 12345 and reply with ‘Y’ to a confirmation message. *Do not confuse your SIM number with your mobile number. The SIM number can be found on the new 4G SIM card that has been issued. You may also want to backup all your contacts before you follow the process.
How do I upgrade my Sim to 4G?
To switch to 4G, you can buy a new 4G SIM & connection online:
- Visit Postpaid connection page.
- Select plan, choose number and enter delivery address.
- Get your 4G SIM delivered at your doorstep.
How do I know if my SIM is 3G or 4G?
How do I check if my mobile is 3G or 4G?
- Dial *#06# on your phone to display your IMEI number.
- Go to www.imei.info, enter your IMEI number and select Check.
- A report will be produced. Look at the LTE section – it will display all the frequencies that your phone can use.
How long does it take to convert 3G to 4G?
According to the new guidelines, 2G subscribers of telecom players such as Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular, and others, looking to upgrade to 3G or 4G, will have to wait for two hours while their SIM cards are deactivated before being upgraded, Aseem Manchanda reported .
How do I upgrade my SIM?
Upgrade your SIM in these easy steps!
- Turn off your phone. Remove your old SIM and replace it with the LTE Upgrade SIM.
- Turn on phone and wait for the SMS instruction from 3723. Reply to the message with your mobile number.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation. …
- Restart your phone to complete the SIM upgrade process.
How do you check if my SIM is 4G?
The simple and straightforward way to know if your SIM card is 4G compatible is to insert the SIM into a 4G smartphone, power it on, then Navigate to settings >> Mobile Network >> and Find LTE network on the list of Networks if you find 2G, 3G but you can’t find 4G, it means your SIM card is not 4G you may need to …
How do I update my SIM card?
How to Update My SIM Card
- Open the “Settings” application on the interface of your phone’s main menu.
- Go to “Phonebook” settings, which, in some cases, you can access directly from your phone book application.
- Scroll down or press, “Save New Contacts To.”
How can I port my sim online?
First, choose the service provider you wish to port your number to. 2. Send the following text message – PORT followed by your 10-digit mobile number to TRAI’s central number for mobile number portability – 1900. Example: Send ‘PORT 98xxxxxx98’ to 1900.