Why won’t my Samsung Galaxy A21 connect to Wi-Fi?
If your WiFi is not connecting, try removing the existing connection and then reconnect it back. You can do this by forgetting the existing network and reconnecting to the network to reestablish the connection.
How do I connect to Wi-Fi on my Samsung A21?
- Swipe up.
- Select Settings.
- Select Connections.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Select the wireless network you want to connect to.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and select Connect. Wi-Fi password.
- You are now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Why is my Wi-Fi not showing up on my Samsung phone?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
How do I enable Wi-Fi in settings?
Turning on Wi-Fi via the Start menu
- Click the Windows button and type “Settings,” clicking on the app when it appears in the search results. …
- Click on “Network & Internet.”
- Click on the Wi-Fi option in the menu bar on the left side of the Settings screen.
- Toggle the Wi-Fi option to “On” to enable your Wi-Fi adapter.
What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no Internet access?
The problem is then at the ISP’s end and they should be contacted to confirm and resolve the issue.
- Restart your Router. …
- Troubleshooting from your Computer. …
- Flush DNS Cache From Your Computer. …
- Proxy Server Settings. …
- Change the wireless mode on your Router. …
- Update outdated Network drivers. …
- Reset your Router and Network.
How do I connect to WiFi on Samsung?
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- If necessary, tap the Wi-Fi Switch to ON. …
- A list of networks populates.
- Tap the MORE to add a Wi-Fi network that does not display.
- Tap the desired Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
- If necessary, enter the password.
Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have WiFi?
When other devices are able to access the Internet through your WiFi, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. As a first step, restart your device and see if that fixes the problem. As with the router, network and software problems often get fixed automatically with a simple restart.
What do you do when your WiFi is not working on Android?
Reset Android Network Settings.
Open the Settings app and go to “Reset options”. Now, tap on the “Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth“ option. On the next page, tap on the “Reset Settings” button at the bottom. After resetting, try to connect to the WiFi network and see if it fixes the issues.
Why is my Samsung not connecting to network?
2. Toggle Airplane Mode. Another very effective solution to the no service or signal issue on Android and Samsung devices, is to manually try connecting to the service provider. All you need to do is toggle airplane mode on and then back off so that the device attempts to connect.
How do you fix your phone when it wont connect to Wi-Fi?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. …
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
What do you do when your phone wont connect to Wi-Fi?
Why Won’t My Phone Connect to WiFi? Troubleshooting Tips
- Check Your Settings. Make sure you haven’t accidentally turned your WiFi network connection off. …
- Shut It Down. …
- Forget Your Network. …
- Update Your OS. …
- Reset Your Settings. …
- Turn Off Location Services.
Why can’t I connect to my Wi-Fi?
On Android devices, check your settings to make sure the device’s airplane mode is off and that Wi-Fi is on. 3. Another network adapter related issue for computers could be that your network adapter driver is out of date. Essentially, computer drivers are pieces of software telling your computer hardware how to work.