Search for and open HP Accessory Center, and then click the Settings button. Select the Device Reset tab, and then follow any prompts to reset the mouse to default settings.
How do I reset my HP wireless mouse?
Wireless keyboard or mouse does not work
- Turn the computer around and find the wireless receiver on the back. …
- Pull down on the USB receiver to unplug it from the USB slot. …
- Wait 10 seconds and push the receiver back into place, making sure to push it in as far as it will go.
How do I reset my Bluetooth mouse?
5. Restart the Bluetooth mouse
- Go to Search, type control panel, and open Control Panel.
- Go to Hardware and Sound, and then click Bluetooth Devices.
- Select your Bluetooth mouse, and then choose Remove.
- Click Add, reset the device, select the My device is set up and ready to be found check box, and then click Next.
Why isn’t my HP Bluetooth mouse working?
Check the power and connection status (Bluetooth mouse)
If the mouse has an On/Off switch, make sure it is set to On. If the mouse does not turn on, recharge the battery by connecting the charging cable to a power source, such as a USB charging port on the computer or an external USB power adapter.
How do I fix my Bluetooth mouse not working?
Bluetooth Mouse Not Connecting To Android
- Navigate to Settings -> Connectivity or Network settings.
- Turn off Airplane mode.
- Under your Bluetooth settings, turn on Bluetooth.
- Put your mouse in pairing mode, then select it from the list that appears in your Bluetooth settings.
How do I fix my wireless mouse not working?
Troubleshooting a Wireless Mouse in Windows
- Change the Surface the Mouse is On. Even optical mice can sometimes have an issue with the surface they are used on. …
- Check the USB Dongle. …
- Adjust the Mouse Battery. …
- Change the Battery. …
- Clean Your Mouse. …
- Reboot Your Computer. …
- Check Your Drivers. …
- Try the Mouse on a Different Computer.
How do you reset your mouse?
To reset a computer mouse:
- Unplug the mouse.
- With the mouse unplugged, hold down the left and right mouse buttons.
- While holding down the mouse buttons, plug the mouse back into the computer.
- After around 5 seconds, release the buttons. You will see an LED flash if it resets successfully.
Where is the reset button on wireless mouse?
Resetting a wireless mouse takes only seconds and can greatly increase its usefulness. The reset button is located on the bottom of the mouse, typically near the power switch. It is usually a recessed button, and users can access it by using an unbent paperclip and pressing the button for up to 10 seconds.
Why my wireless mouse is not detected?
If your mouse has a power switch, it’s often on the bottom side. If the mouse doesn’t appear to be on, replace the batteries. Make sure the wireless receiver is within range and is not blocked by too many objects. Disconnect the wireless USB adapter and try plugging it into a different port.
How do I get my HP wireless mouse to work?
Complete the following steps to set up your wireless mouse.
- Make sure your computer is turned on. …
- Remove the battery compartment cover on the bottom of the mouse, insert the battery, and then replace the cover. …
- Turn on the mouse. …
- Connect the USB receiver to the USB connection on your computer.
How do I resync my wireless mouse?
Press and hold the pairing button on your mouse or keyboard for 5-7 seconds, then let the button go. The light will blink to show that the mouse is discoverable. The pairing button is usually on the bottom of the mouse. On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
How do I connect my HP wireless mouse without USB receiver?
How to connect the Bluetooth device to the computer
- Press and hold the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse. …
- On the computer, open the Bluetooth software. …
- Click the Devices tab, and then click Add.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
How do I connect a wireless mouse without USB?
You can eliminate the need for USB cables and cords by making use of the Bluetooth to connect your wireless mouse to your computer device. You don’t need a receiver in this case, all you need is to ensure that your device and mouse are within the Bluetooth range.
How do I make my Logitech mouse discoverable?
On the device
- Go to Settings and click PC and devices.
- Select Bluetooth.
- In the list of Bluetooth devices, select MX Anywhere 2 and click Pair.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the pairing. Upon pairing, the selected channel number light on the mouse stops blinking and remains steady for 5 seconds.