Why is my Sony Xperia not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Make sure Wi-Fi is on in your Xperia device and that you can see your Wi-Fi network in Settings. Restart your smartphone, and then turn the Wi-Fi on your smartphone off and then on again. … Verify that you are in the range of the Wi-Fi router.
How do I reset my Sony Xperia Wi-Fi?
Find and tap Settings > Network & Internet. Tap the menu button (three vertical dots) > Network settings reset > RESET SETTINGS.
Why is my Wi-Fi not working on my phone only?
Restarting your phone can clear glitches and help it reconnect to Wi-Fi. If your phone still won’t connect, then it’s time to do some resetting. In the Settings app, go to “General Management.” There, tap “Reset.” … Your phone will restart — try connecting to Wi-Fi again.
What to do if your Wi-Fi is not working on your phone?
Make sure your phone is running on the latest operating system by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update and check to see if you need to update. Make sure something hasn’t gone awry with your WiFi by resetting your network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
How do I connect to WiFi on Sony Xperia?
Scan & connect
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Under ‘WIRELESS & NETWORKS,’ tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi switch to turn on Wi-Fi. Switch moves right and fills with color.
- Select the network you want to connect to.
- If security is enabled, enter the password.
- Tap Connect.
Why is my mobile data not working on Sony Xperia?
If there is no mobile data connection, try the following: Turn off your device and then turn it back on. By doing this you turn off all running applications and free up memory, which sometimes automatically solves the issue. If your device supports STAMINA mode, deactivate it and restart your device.
How do I reset my WiFi settings on Android?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
How do I reset network settings on Sony Xperia 1?
Reset Network Settings SONY Xperia 1
- Firstly, switch on the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- When the menu pops up choose Settings and System.
- After that select Reset and Factory network settings.
- At the end tap Reset Settings and Reset Settings.
How do I reset my WiFi settings on Android 10?
Steps to reset network settings of a Samsung device (Android 10)
- Open Settings app. You can find the Settings app in your Home screen or Apps Tray.
- Tap General management. …
- Tap Reset. …
- Tap Reset network settings. …
- Confirm prompt. …
- Enter your screen lock option (PIN, Pattern, Password) to proceed. …
- Tap Reset.
What to do if WiFi is not connecting?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect. …
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart .
What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no Internet access?
The problem is then at the ISP’s end and they should be contacted to confirm and resolve the issue.
- Restart your Router. …
- Troubleshooting from your Computer. …
- Flush DNS Cache From Your Computer. …
- Proxy Server Settings. …
- Change the wireless mode on your Router. …
- Update outdated Network drivers. …
- Reset your Router and Network.
What do I do when my WiFi says authentication error?
How to fix Wi-Fi authentication problems on Android
- Toggle Airplane mode.
- Forget and reconnect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Reboot your Wi-Fi router.
- Change the network from DHCP to Static.
- Reset your network settings.