Why is my Bluetooth device not showing up on my iPhone?
You should first make sure Bluetooth is turned on and try connecting your device in the Bluetooth settings. If your iPhone still won’t connect to Bluetooth, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.
Why is my phone not finding Bluetooth devices?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I manually locate a Bluetooth device?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I find a Bluetooth device?
Finding a Lost Bluetooth Device
- Make sure Bluetooth is active on the phone. …
- Download a Bluetooth scanner app, such as LightBlue for iPhone or Android. …
- Open the Bluetooth scanner app and start scanning. …
- When the item shows up on the list, try to locate it. …
- Play some music.
How do you troubleshoot a Bluetooth device?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
How do you reset Bluetooth on iPhone?
Part 1: How to Reset Bluetooth on iPhone
Step 1: On the home screen window of your iPhone, select “Settings” . Step 2: Then, hold the power button and home button of your iPhone until you see the Apple logo. Step 3: Go back to the settings or the control center and enable your Bluetooth again.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
Can’t connect to Bluetooth?
15 ways to fix Bluetooth pairing problems
- Make sure both devices are on. …
- Make sure both devices have and support Bluetooth. …
- Make sure your devices are compatible with each other. …
- Check the manufacturer websites. …
- Make sure both devices have Bluetooth turned on. …
- Reboot both devices just to be sure.
What is discoverable mode in Bluetooth?
Activating the discover mode on your Bluetooth-capable phone allows you to pair your device with another Bluetooth-capable device, such as a phone, computer or gaming console. Once paired, users can transfer their contacts, photos and media wirelessly from one device to the other within a 33-foot distance.
Can a Bluetooth device be tracked?
Can you track someone through Bluetooth? Tracking Bluetooth users with discoverable devices is possible, but tracking someone specifically generally isn’t unless you physically follow them, which isn’t practical.
What version is my Bluetooth?
Step 2: Now Tap on Phone Settings. Step 3: Tap on App and Select the “ALL” Tab. Step 4: Scroll Down and Tap on Bluetooth Icon named Bluetooth Share. Step 5: Done! Under App Info, you will see the version.
Why does my iPhone 12 not find Bluetooth devices?
If your iPhone 12 Pro Max still won’t find Bluetooth devices, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.