How do I change my SIM pin on my Samsung?
Change SIM PIN
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Biometrics and security > Other security settings > Set up SIM card lock.
- Tap the Lock SIM card slider to turn on.
- Enter current SIM PIN (default is 1234), then tap OK.
- Tap Change SIM card PIN.
How do I change my sim pin?
Change SIM PIN Code on Android
- First, go to Settings in your Android device’s main menu.
- In the Settings menu, choose Security, then Set up SIM card lock. First, here’s how to disable the SIM card PIN. …
- To change the PIN code, click Change SIM PIN. …
- There you go.
How do I change my SIM pin on Android?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on the More tab.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Set up SIM card lock.
- Tap Lock SIM card (Figure A)
- Enter the default SIM PIN.
- Tap OK.
How do I find my SIM card PIN code?
On stock Android, open the Settings for your smartphone or tablet and tap on Security.
- Access Security Settings. …
- Go to the Advanced section. …
- Access SIM card lock. …
- Select the SIM card whose PIN you want to change or remove. …
- Tap on Biometrics and security. …
- Access Other security settings. …
- Access Set up SIM card lock.
How do I change my PUK code on my Samsung?
Tap the Phone icon to open the dialer. If your phone is not yet PUK locked, touch Emergency Call on the screen where you enter the PIN code. Enter **05*[PUK]*[New PIN]*[New PIN]#. If this does not work, enter only the PUK code, then the new PIN if prompted.
Can you unlock a permanently locked SIM card?
To unlock your SIM Card, reset the PIN by entering your SIM Card’s unique PUK (PIN Unlock Key). Note: Entering an incorrect PUK (PIN Unlock Key) 10 times will permanently lock your SIM Card. If the SIM Card becomes permanently locked, you will need to swap it for a new SIM Card.
What do you do if you forget your SIM code?
In fact, there’s no way to reset a SIM PIN at all. Once you’ve chosen one, you’re stuck with it if you’ve forgotten it. You only have three attempts to unlock your SIM card via PIN. If you input the wrong SIM PIN three times, your SIM card will be locked — cutting off access to voice and data.
How do I remove my SIM card PIN?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.