If you’re still unable to find your speaker or display in the Google Home app, try the following: Use another supported mobile device to set up the Google Nest or Home speaker or display. … On your mobile device or tablet, turn Wi-Fi off and then back on. Reopen the Google Home app and try to set up again.
How do I make Google Home visible on Bluetooth?
Go to the Device settings at the upper-right corner of the Google Home app and tap on the three-dot menu. Tap on Settings, scroll down and hit the Enable Pairing Mode option located inside the Paired Bluetooth Devices settings.
How do I make my Google Home discoverable?
To use your Google Home as a speaker, first put it in pairing mode. You can do this in two ways: Say, “OK Google, Bluetooth pairing.” Open the Google Home app on your smartphone, tap the Google Home device you want to pair, and then select “Paired Bluetooth devices.” In this menu, select “Enable Pairing Mode.”
Why won’t my Google Home mini connect to Bluetooth?
If you are having Bluetooth issues with your Google Home, Home Mini or Nest Mini speaker, try using Wi-Fi-enabled workarounds like casting your audio or asking your Google Assistant for music. And now that Google has acknowledged the Bluetooth problem, hopefully the fix comes more promptly.
Why won’t my Google Home connect to my phone?
Start by rebooting your router. Next, power your Google Home off and then back on again by disconnecting and then reconnecting the power cable. Take the device you’re using for setup (the device you installed the app on), and turn the Wi-Fi off and back on.
Why does my Google App not work?
Clearing cache from the Google app can be a great way to fix the app. Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps/Applications Manager. … Then tap on Storage followed by Clear Cache. If this doesn’t work, you should try the option called Clear data/Storage.
What to do when Google Home is not working?
If rebooting this way doesn’t fix the problem you’re having, unplug the power cord from the back of the Google Home and let it sit like that, unplugged, for 60 seconds. Plug the cord back in and wait another minute for it to fully power on, and then check to see if the problem goes away.
How do I reconnect my Google home to WiFi?
Connect Google Home to Wi-Fi
- Open the Google Home app.
- Click the + sign top left and tap Set up device.
- Go through the menus, selecting the location of your device and its name.
- When the list of Wi-Fi networks appear, choose your network, enter the password and tap Connect.
How do I log into my Google home app?
Connect to your Google Home device directly over Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Look through the list of available Wi-Fi networks for either “GoogleHomeXXXX” (where XXXX is a string of numbers) or the name of the Google Home device you gave it when you set it up (i.e. “Kitchen”).
- Tap your Google Home device to connect.
How do I get Google home to find my phone?
Set up Find My Phone
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
- Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your speaker or display. …
- Tap Assistant settings Voice Match Add devices.
- Make sure any devices you want to link your voice to are checked.
- Tap Next I agree.