If the Wi-Fi icon is not showing on your laptop, chances are that the wireless radio is disabled on your device. You can enable it back again by turning on the hard or soft button for the wireless radio. Refer to your PC manual to locate such a button. Also, you can turn on the wireless radio through the BIOS setup.
Why My PC is not showing Wi-Fi option?
Tap or click Power > Restart. Sign in to Windows, go back to Settings, and see whether your wireless settings are there. If Wi-Fi settings are still missing: Go to Solution 2. If Wi-Fi settings are visible: Make sure that Wi-Fi is set to On and that your network name appears in the list of available wireless networks.
How do I enable Wi-Fi on my desktop?
Click the Windows button -> Settings -> Network & Internet. Select Wi-Fi. Slide Wi-Fi On, then available networks will be listed. Click Connect.
How do I enable Wi-Fi on my PC?
The Wi-Fi adapter can also be enabled in the Control Panel, click the Network and Sharing Center option, then click the Change adapter settings link in the left navigation pane. Right-click the Wi-Fi adapter and select Enable.
Why does my Wi-Fi icon disappeared Windows 10?
NOTE: If the Network icon is missing from the page, Go to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar page, click Turn system icons on or off link, and then turn on the Network icon.
Why my Wi-Fi is not working in laptop?
Fix 1: Update your Wi-Fi driver. This problem may occur when you’re using the wrong WiFi driver or it’s out of date. So you should update your WiFi driver to see if it fixes the problem. If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
How do I reinstall my Wi-Fi driver?
How to Reinstall Wireless Drivers in Windows?
- Download the latest version of the driver using an Internet connection and finding the driver from the support website of the manufacturer.
- Uninstall the Driver from the device manager.
- Finally, reboot the computer and install the downloaded driver.
How do I turn my WiFi on?
Turn on & connect
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- Turn on Use Wi-Fi.
- Tap a listed network. Networks that require a password have a Lock .
How can I connect my desktop to WiFi without a adapter?
3 Ways to Connect Your Desktop to Wifi Without an Adapter
- Grab your smartphone and a USB cable and turn on your computer. …
- After your computer is turned on, connect your phone with it using the USB cable. …
- Turn on wifi on your smartphone.
- Next, drag down your smartphone’s notification bar and tap on the USB notification.
Why can’t i enable wireless network connection?
If your wireless network card driver is missing, outdated, or corrupted, you’re likely to have the WiFi adapter disabled issue. … You can use Ethernet connection if you can’t currently connect to WiFi, or you download the WiFi driver using another computer, then move it to your computer that is having the issue.