The PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code is a code consisting of 8 digits. It is used to unblock your SIM card when you entered 3 times a wrong PIN code. A card blocked by the PUK code cannot be unblocked; it cannot be used any further and you have to replace it.
How do I find my PUK code?
3 ways to get the PUK code of your SIM card
- Get the PUK code from the SIM card packaging. When you purchase a SIM card, it comes in a little package, and the PUK code should also be included in it. …
- Sign in on your mobile carrier’s website to get the PUK code. …
- Call your mobile carrier to get the PUK code.
What is a SIM network PUK code?
The Personal Unblocking Key (PUK) is a SIM-specific code assigned and provided by your phone carrier to protect your SIM card. If you enter the wrong PIN too many times, the card will become “PUK-locked.”
Is PUK code written on SIM card?
A PUK code stands for “Personal Unlock Key.” It’s a unique code that is linked to your mobile phone’s SIM card and is usually 8 digits long. You will need the PUK code if you have set a SIM Card lock and entered the wrong passcode 3 times.
What does it mean when your phone says SIM Network PIN blocked Enter SIM network PUK?
Enter SIM network PUK. This message normally means that the unlock code (also known as network unlock code, network PIN or NCK code) has been entered incorrectly too many times and has therefore blocked the phone from being unlocked.
How can I get my PUK code without calling idea?
3. How to Get IDEA Number PUK Code. Idea customer can Dial *121*4*1*13# ussd code to know your Idea number PUK code or call on the Idea customer care number from another Idea number and verify your details to Idea customer support executive to know your Idea number PUK code.
How do I find my SIM card PIN code?
On stock Android, open the Settings for your smartphone or tablet and tap on Security.
- Access Security Settings. …
- Go to the Advanced section. …
- Access SIM card lock. …
- Select the SIM card whose PIN you want to change or remove. …
- Tap on Biometrics and security. …
- Access Other security settings. …
- Access Set up SIM card lock.
Why is my Samsung not reading my SIM card?
Loose SIM card slot will caused the card losing the connection with the reader of the device. Solution: You can try to apply some pressure to the slot check again if the slot hold the SIM properly. 3. Dust over the slot and SIM card reader making the slot incapable of reading the card properly.
Can you unlock a permanently locked SIM card?
To unlock your SIM Card, reset the PIN by entering your SIM Card’s unique PUK (PIN Unlock Key). Note: Entering an incorrect PUK (PIN Unlock Key) 10 times will permanently lock your SIM Card. If the SIM Card becomes permanently locked, you will need to swap it for a new SIM Card.
How do I find my PUK code Samsung?
Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code. Tap the Phone icon to open the dialer. If your phone is not yet PUK locked, touch Emergency Call on the screen where you enter the PIN code. Enter **05*[PUK]*[New PIN]*[New PIN]#.
What is SIM PIN code?
Very simply, a SIM PIN is a code, usually between four and six digits, that prevents a SIM card from being used if placed in a new phone, or even after rebooting a phone it’s currently inserted into.
How do you get a PUK code?
To unblock your SIM card, you must enter a PUK (PIN Unlock Key) code.
How do I use a PUK code to unblock my SIM card?
- Log into your Fizz account and go to My Plans.
- Click on Manage and then Unblock SIM card.
- Click the slider to reveal your PUK code.
- Type this code into your phone to unblock your SIM.