Press Windows Key + X to open Power User Menu. Select Device Manager from the list. Once the Device Manager starts, locate your Bluetooth driver, right-click it, and choose Uninstall.
How do I Uninstall my existing Bluetooth driver stack?
Follow the steps given below to uninstall the Bluetooth driver.
- Click on Start.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Go to System and Security.
- Under System click on Device Manager.
- Search for Bluetooth driver and expand it.
- Right click on the Bluetooth driver and select Uninstall.
How do I Uninstall Bluetooth?
Open Settings > Bluetooth in your Android device. If your Bluetooth is off, tap it to turn it on.
- Open Start menu and select Settings.
- Open Devices option.
- Select the device you want to remove and click Remove Device and confirm your action.
How do I reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?
Step 6: To reinstall the Bluetooth driver, simply navigate to Windows 10 Settings app > Update & Security > Windows Update page and then click the Check for updates button. Windows 10 will automatically download and install the Bluetooth driver.
Is it safe to uninstall Bluetooth driver?
After your PC restarts, you’ll have a default Bluetooth driver installed. Usually, these types of errors can occur if your drivers are outdated or corrupted, and in order to fix this problem, we advise you uninstall your Bluetooth driver and reinstall it.
Why did my Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10?
In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
How do I update my Bluetooth drivers?
Method 3. Update Your Bluetooth Drivers to the Latest Version
- Press the Windows + X keys on your keyboard.
- From the context menu, click on the Device Manager option.
- Expand the Bluetooth menu by clicking on the arrow next to it.
- Right-click on your Bluetooth adapter listed in the menu, and then choose Update Driver.
How do I remove unauthorized Bluetooth adapter?
Click Start and type Device Manager. In Device Manager, locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select Uninstall. Restart the machine and Windows will automatically install the driver after log in.
Why is Bluetooth hidden in Device Manager?
If Bluetooth Devices item is not present or it has disappeared from Device Manager or Control Panel, you definitely can’t connect your wireless device through Bluetooth to computer. The main causes of this issue are as follows: Bluetooth driver is outdated, missing or corrupted.
What happens if I uninstall my wireless driver?
When you uninstall the Wi-Fi drivers from your system, the operating system (OS) may no longer recognize the wireless adapter and it becomes unusable. If you are going to uninstall the driver, make sure to download the latest Wi-Fi driver available before starting the process.
Can’t remove a Bluetooth device?
2. Uninstall Bluetooth devices
- Go to Start and type Device Manager.
- Select the View tab and click on Show hidden devices.
- Uninstall the Bluetooth devices (right-click on them and then select Uninstall)
- Restart your PC.
How do I find a device that has been deleted from Bluetooth?
Turn on your device and make it discoverable. button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth. Turn on Bluetooth > select the device > Pair. Follow any more instructions if they appear.