Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share. Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save. Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
How can I share my Wi-Fi network?
How to share your Wi-Fi password
- Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect.
- On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
How can I share Wi-Fi from my iPhone?
How to Share WiFi from Your iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone. …
- Then tap Bluetooth and make sure it is turned on. …
- Then go back to Settings and tap WiFi.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on, and sign in to a WiFi network. …
- On the iPhone that needs the WiFi password, go to Settings.
- Tap WiFi. …
- Choose the same WiFi network.
How can I share my Wi-Fi with another phone?
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
Turn on your hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How do I turn on WiFi sharing on Android?
To turn your Android phone into a hotspot, go to Settings, then Mobile Hotspot & Tethering. Tap on Mobile Hotspot to turn it on, set the name of your network and set a password. You connect a computer or tablet to your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot just as you would connect to any other Wi-Fi network.
How can I share my WiFi password?
Share Passwords From Android
Make sure you’re connected to the network you wish to share, then open Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi, or your phone’s equivalent. The network that is selected should also have a gear icon next to the network name. Tap the gear, then select the QR code icon at the bottom of the screen.
How can I share Internet from iPhone without hotspot?
Follow these simple steps:
- Connect your phone to your PC or other device using a USB chord.
- Open phone “Settings” on the home screen or in the menu.
- Access “Networks and Internet”.
- Choose “WiFi Zone / Connection Sharing”.
- Select “USB tethering”.
How can I show my WiFi password?
How to Check WiFi Password on Android Mobile Phones
- Go to the Settings app and head towards Wi-Fi.
- You will see all the saved WiFi networks. …
- There you will see an option of QR Code or Tap to Share Password.
- You can take a screenshot of the QR Code. …
- Open the QR scanner app and scan the generated QR Code.
Can i spy on someone using my WiFi?
It’s simple. All you need to do is get physical access to the target Android device and make sure it’s connected on the same WIFI network as your device. … The target person won’t be able to find out that a monitoring app has been deployed on their Android phone, secretly monitoring and recording their phone activity.
How can I share WiFi with another phone without password?
Using QR Codes
As for now, it’s available on all phones running Android 10, followed by Samsung devices running OneUI. If you’ve got one, go to the WiFi settings, tap the WiFi network you’re connected to and click the Share button. It’ll then show you the QR code to be scanned to share the internet with other people.
How can I share WiFi from my phone without password?
On your Android go to Setting > Network and Internet > WiFi. Scroll down and look for WiFi preference option and tap on Advance, there you’ll find “WiFi Push Button” tap on that. Now go to your WiFi router, and press the WPS button (generally located on the back side).