Touch and hold the touch sensor (R) for about 10 seconds. The earphone LED (blue) blinks rapidly, and when the power turns off, the earphone returns to the factory settings.
How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
Unplug the headphones from their charging port. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that you have successfully reset your headphones.
How do I reset my headphones to factory settings?
Turn off the headset, then press and hold the button and – button simultaneously for more than 7 seconds. The indicator (blue) flashes 4 times ( ), and the headset is reset to the factory settings. All pairing information is deleted.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not working?
Android lets users select which audio output the Bluetooth device will be used for. By default, it’s set to both Phone and Media. … If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. With your Bluetooth headphones connected, go to Settings —-> Bluetooth.
How do I reset my Bluetooth?
Clear Your Android Device’s Bluetooth Cache
- Go to the Settings on your Android device.
- Select Apps.
- Click ⋮ to display your system apps.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of apps, then select Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache and exit your Settings.
- Restart your device and try pairing it to your Reader again.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Panasonic Smart TV?
How to connect headphones to a VIERA or OLED TV.
- Press [Menu] and select “Setup”.
- Press [OK] and select “Bluetooth settings”
- Press [OK] and select “Bluetooth Audio Mode Setting”.
- Press [OK] and select “Transmitter”. Confirm your selection by pressing [OK].
How can I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my TV?
From the home screen, go to the Settings menu and select Remote & Accessories. Choose Add Accessory and put your Bluetooth headphones into pairing mode. Select the headphones in the menu when they appear. Your headphones are now paired with your Android/Google TV device.
How do you fix a stuck headphone button?
Effective is often the use of gravity. (turn the switch upside down and inject with a syringe (including the needle) the alcohol and allow it to drip out immediately on a towel. It typically flushes out the debris. Push / activate the switch a few times during this process to see if it clears.
Why won’t both my wireless earbuds connect?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.