How do I change the preferred network on Moto e4 plus?
moto e4 plus™ – Network Mode Settings
- From a Home screen, swipe up to access all apps.
- Navigate: Settings. > More.
- Tap Cellular networks.
- Tap Preferred network type.
- Tap the appropriate setting: LTE/CDMA: This is the default setting for this device.
How do I remove the SIM card from my Moto g6?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- With the phone facing screen-up, insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray.
- Remove the SIM card from the smaller slot in the tray.
How do I remove the SIM card from my Motorola 3?
First Steps: Turn off and unplug the phone.
- Remove the back cover. Put your finger in the bottom corner hole in the cover and pry it off. …
- Remove a SIM or memory card. Push the SIM card in to release it, then it can slide out. …
- Put in a SIM or memory card. …
- Replace the back cover.
How do I enable VoLTE on my Motorola?
Turn on / off VoLTE
- From any Home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings > Calls.
- Tap the VoLTE preffered check box.
How do I reset network settings on Moto E Plus?
From a Home screen, swipe up from the center of the display to access the apps screen. Advanced. Tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. Tap RESET SETTINGS.