How do I remove my SIM card from this device?
How do you remove the SIM card from an android?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Remove the Volume buttons/SIM tray (located on the right-edge of the device). With the display facing up, utilize your fingernail to pull out the tray.
- Remove the SIM card from the tray. If applicable, refer to Insert the SIM Card.
Where does the SIM card go in a Nokia phone?
Insert SIM and memory card
- With the phone facing down, put your fingernail in the small recess located on the bottom edge.
- Bend the cover open and remove it.
- Slide the nano-SIM card into the SIM slot with the metal contact area down until it locks into place.
How do I change the SIM card in my Nokia phone?
- Turn your phone off.
- On the corner of the phone, put the tip of your index finger in the seam between the screen frame and the back cover. …
- If the battery is in, lift it out.
- To remove the SIM card, pull it out from the slot.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
When you move your SIM to another phone, you keep the same cell phone service. SIM cards make it easy for you to have multiple phone numbers so you can switch between them whenever you like. … In contrast, only SIM cards from a specific cell phone company will work in its locked phones.
Should I turn off my phone when changing SIM card?
It is advisable to power off the handset before removing or inserting a SIM card. Removing the SIM card: … Remove the SIM from the SIM tray.