Press and hold the call control button for about 5-6 seconds until the light on the headset starts flashing an alternating red-blue. Release the call control button and set the headset aside. Plug the Bluetooth USB adapter into the computer. Once the devices pair successfully, the light on the headset stops flashing.
How do I get my Plantronics headset to work on my PC?
Plug the headset directly into the PC and not into a hub or docking station. If you are using a desktop, plug your headset into a rear USB port if applicable. Make sure the headset is selected as the default device in the PC under both the Sound Recorder and Playback options.
How do I put my Plantronics Bluetooth in pairing mode?
Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- iPhone Settings > Bluetooth > On*
- Android Settings > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices*
Why won’t my Plantronics Bluetooth connect?
If the headset is listed in your cell phone’s list of paired devices, but will not connect to the phone, please try the following: Delete the headset from your cell phone’s list of paired devices. … Pair the headset with your phone again. If the issue persists, try pairing the headset to a different cell phone.
How do I connect my Plantronics headset to my computer via USB?
To pair your BT300 Bluetooth USB adapter to a headset:
- Place your headset into pairing mode (click here for Plantronics headset pairing instructions).
- Plug the BT300 into the USB port on your computer. The light on the BT300 flashes rapidly. When pairing is successful, the light on the BT300 becomes solid blue.
How do I pair my Plantronics Bluetooth headset to my phone?
Go to Settings menu on the Android phone. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled, and then tap Bluetooth to access the settings. Tap Search or Scan (depending on the phone) so the phone can locate the headset. Once the phone finds the headset, tap PLT_Legend to complete the pairing process.
How do I reset my Plantronics Bluetooth?
Reset Plantronics Bluetooth Headset
- Remove the Plantronics headset from your cell phones paired devices.
- Power your cell phone off, then power it back on.
- Pair your Plantronics headset back to your cell phone (follow manual if unsure how)
- Your Plantronics headset should now be reset.
How do I troubleshoot my Plantronics headset?
In order to fix this issue:
- Press the Windows button on the screen or keyboard and type in “Device Manager”.
- In the Device Manager window, find the Sound, Video and Game Controllers option and expand it.
- Right click on your Plantronics device and select “Uninstall”.
- Unplug the headset and restart the PC.
Why wont my Bluetooth connect to my headphones?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I connect my Plantronics C052 headset to my computer?
1. Included with your C052 is a phone cord, plug this cord into the square box of the D315. 2. Plug the other end of the D315 adapter into your computer, wait for the drivers to download and you’ll now be able to use your Plantronics C052 on your computer.
Can Plantronics Bluetooth connect laptop?
How do I pair a Plantronics headset with a Windows 7 PC? … Make sure your computer’s Bluetooth chip supports the Headset or Handsfree Bluetooth profile (if your computer has a data-only Bluetooth profile, you cannot pair your headset to it). Place your headset into pairing mode.