Turn off the headphones and hold the multifunction button above the b button for 5 seconds. Rapid flashing blue and red LEDs on the right ear cup let you know you’re in pairing mode. Turn on your device. Activate Bluetooth and search for Bluetooth devices.
How do I make my beats studio discoverable?
From any Android Device
- Open the App Drawer.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth. You may need to select Connections first.
- Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
How do I make my Beats wireless discoverable?
Get the Beats app for Android. Press the power button for 5 seconds. When the Fuel Gauge flashes, your headphones are discoverable. Select Connect on your Android device.
Why won’t my studio beats connect to Bluetooth?
Connect the Wireless Studio Beats to the charger, then hold the power button and the volume down button for ten seconds. Look at the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone or Mac and choose the option to “Forget This Device.” Then try pairing them again. Turn your headphones ON.
Why are my Beats not connecting?
Check the volume
Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
How do I pair my Beats?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap the Pair new device option.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
- Your Beats headphones will show as connected after they successfully pair.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about pairing failures
- Determine which pairing process your device employs. …
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. …
- Turn on discoverable mode. …
- Power the devices off and back on. …
- Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it. …
- Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
Why are my beats not showing up on Bluetooth?
From any Android Device
Go to Settings. Tap Bluetooth. You may need to select Connections first. Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
How do you put beats 3 in pairing mode?
Pair with an Android device
- Get the Beats app for Android.
- Press the power button for 5 seconds. When the indicator light flashes, your earphones are discoverable.
- Select Connect on your Android device.
Why won’t my beats connect to my android?
Make sure that “Use location” is turned on. Open the Beats app. Tap the menu in the upper-left corner of the app, and select App Settings. Select Android Settings > Permissions, and make sure that Location is turned on.
How do I connect my Bluetooth beats to my iPhone?
Hold down the power button on the left earphone for 4 seconds to enter discovery mode. When the indicator light flashes, your earphones are discoverable. On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, go to Settings, then tap Bluetooth. Select your Powerbeats2 Wireless from the list of Bluetooth devices.
How do I reset my Beats Studio 3 wireless?
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the button.
- The Fuel Gauge LEDs will all blink white, followed by one blinking red.
- When the lights stop flashing, reset is complete.
- Your Studios will automatically power on after a successful reset.