Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Display & Sound] — [Audio output] — [Audio to both TV speakers & other device] to enable it and output sound from both the device connected to the headphone jack or Bluetooth headphones, and the TV speakers.
Can you use Bluetooth headphones and TV speakers at the same time?
To output sound from both the headphones and a Sound Bar: Connect your headphones to the TV headphone jack and your Sound Bar to the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT terminal. If you connect the Sound Bar to the HDMI terminals or via Bluetooth, the TV cannot output sound from both the headphones and the Sound Bar at the same time.
How do I play audio simultaneously in both speakers and headphones at the same time in an Android phone?
Android users need to go to Bluetooth Settings and pair either Bluetooth headphones or speakers one by one. Once connected, tap the three-dot icon on the right and click on Advanced Settings. Toggle on the ‘dual audio’ option if not already turned on. This should enable users to connect to two devices at once.
How do I play sound through both Bluetooth headphones and speakers?
If you’re using Bluetooth headphones and speakers, use a Bluetooth adapter. This works like an audio splitter for Bluetooth devices. Connect the adapter into your PC’s USB port and connect the devices to the adapter.
How do I use headphones and speakers at the same time?
Playing Sound on Headphones And Speakers Using Software Settings
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
How do I listen to music on two Bluetooth devices?
To enable this feature:
- Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- In Android Pie, tap Advanced. …
- Turn on the Dual Audio toggle switch.
- To use Dual Audio, pair the phone with two speakers, two headphones, or one of each, and audio will stream to both.
- If you add a third, the first paired device will be booted off.
How do I split audio between HDMI and speakers?
Can I play sound from my speakers and the HDMI at the same time on Win 10?
- Open Sound panel.
- Select Speakers as the default playback device.
- Go to the “Recording” tab.
- Right click and enable “Show Disabled Devices”
- A recording device called “Wave Out Mix”, “Mono Mix” or “Stereo Mix” (this was my case) should appear.