How do I turn off dual sim on Samsung?
Just go to setting and select dual sim setting aur sim management and switch off the sim you want to off… Yes you can..go to settings-sim card management-standby sim-then you can turn off one sim out of two.
How do I get rid of the dual sim icon?
Settings>display>status bar>icon manager is where you should be able to turn this icon on or off, but afaik this is persistent and can’t be turned off unless you remove the second sim.
How do I remove the Samsung sim icon?
Tap on Apps from the home screen.
- b). Tap on Settings icon.
- c). Select and tap on Sim card manager from the options available in settings.
- d). Tap on the desired SIM to change the display icon of SIM card. In this case, SIM 1, for example.
- e). Select and tap on Select icon to set the desired icon.
How do I get rid of no SIM card notification on my Samsung?
Now, open Hide Persistent Notifications and tap on the + button in the lower-right corner then select the “No SIM card inserted” notification, then hit “Hide” on the popup.
What is the disadvantages of dual SIM mobile phones?
DISADVANTAGE: Battery power could be reduced. More recent android cell phone have reduced much of these problems, but designs could be suffering from as much as a third, especially if they’re older.
How do I activate dual SIM on Samsung?
Pictorial representation to activate Smart Dual SIM is as follows:
- 1 Tap on Apps icon from the Home screen.
- 2 Drag the Screen upwards to access more apps.
- 3 Tap on Settings icon.
- 4 Tap on More connection settings.
- 5 Select and tap on SIM card manager.
- 6 Tap on Smart dual SIM option.
Where can I hide my SIM card?
Modern SIM cards are so small, smaller than a post stamp and as thin as a credit card is. So, an object that small could be hidden virtually anywhere !…. Found a crevice in a wall or in the floor and just stick it in there. Put it in an envelope and mail it to yourself … it will be “hidden” for a while.
How do you turn off virtual SIM?
- Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager.
- Select a plan on eSIM that you want to remove.
- Toggle the swith to disable the eSIM.
- Tap Remove.
How do I turn off SIM notifications?
Try looking in Settings -> Apps -> swipe to the right until you get to the “all” tab, and then scroll down until you see “SIM Toolkit“, at which point you should be able to tap on it, force stop it and disable it.