Why is 4G not showing on my Samsung phone?
Check if mobile data is turned on
One of the most common reasons why your phone can’t seem to connect to the 4G network is that mobile data on your Android phone is turned off. … So to make sure that your phone is connected to mobile data, follow these simple steps. Open settings and go to “SIM cards & mobile networks.”
How do I change my Samsung galaxy from 3G to 4G?
How to change Network from 4G/3G/2G to 3G/2G in Samsung Galaxy On7(SM-G600FY)?
- 1 Tap on Apps icon from the Home screen.
- 2 Tap on Settings icon.
- 3 Drag the Screen upwards to access more Settings.
- 4 Select and tap on Mobile networks settings.
- 5 Tap on Network mode SIM 1.
- 6 Select and tap on WCDMA/GSM.
How old is Samsung S3?
The device was released in 28 European and Middle Eastern countries on 29 May 2012, before being progressively released in other major markets in June 2012.
Samsung Galaxy S III.
|Galaxy S III in white|
|Storage||16, 32, or 64 GB flash memory|
|Battery||2,100 mAh, 7.98 Wh, 3.8 V Li-ion User replaceable|
|Data inputs||show List|
Why is 4G not showing on my phone?
Paths can differ slightly depending your Android version and phone manufacturer, but you can usually enable Airplane mode by going to Settings > Wireless & networks > Airplane mode. Turn it on for at least a couple of seconds, then disable it. In a lot of cases your LTE connection issues will be gone.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
If you would like to know who accessed Apps from your phone even though the apps are closed from the screen, then from your phone dialer just dial *#*#4636#*#* it will show up results like Phone Information, Battery Information, Usage Statistics, Wi-fi Information.
Why * * 4636 * * is not working?
Go to the Play store. Then find an application called “TrueCaller“ and then install this application on your phone. Now open the application and then find the “Dialer Pad” from the app and then place the codes from this dialer pad “*#*#4636#*#*” and that’s set.
How can I change my android from 3G to 4G?
This guide will show you how to switch between 3G and 4G if you experience problems in the network.
- Select Apps.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select More.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Preferred network mode.
- Select WCDMA/GSM (auto) to enable 3G and LTE/WCDMA/GSM (auto) to enable 4G.
How do I know if my Samsung phone is 3G or 4G?
Checking that your device is 3G or 4G
- Dial *#06# on your phone to display your IMEI number.
- Go to www.imei.info, enter your IMEI number and select Check.
- You’ll see a report. Look at the LTE section – it will display all the frequencies that your phone is capable of using.