1) Unplug your wireless router and modem from th power source (remove the battery if your modem has a battery backup). 2) Wait for at least 30 seconds. 3) Plug your wireless router and modem back into the power source again (put the battery back to the modem). 4) On your device, reconnect to your WiFi network.
What to do if WiFi is not opening?
- Check Your WiFi Router’s Lights.
- Reboot Your Router and Modem.
- See if Your WiFi is Working on Other Devices.
- Make Sure There Is Not an Internet Outage in Your Area.
- Connect to Your WiFi Router with an Ethernet Cable.
- Reset Your Router to Factory Settings.
- Remove Any Obstructions Blocking Your WiFi Signal.
How do I fix my WiFi connection?
Fix Wi-Fi connection problems
- Step 1: Check settings & restart. Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. …
- Step 2: Find the problem type. Phone: Try connecting to the Wi-Fi network with another device, like a laptop computer or friend’s phone. …
- Step 3: Troubleshoot by problem type. Phone.
Why WiFi is not opening?
Go to settings, then on Wireless and Network check to ensure that the WiFi icon is turned on. Alternatively, draw down the notification bar menu, then enable WiFi icon if it’s off. Many users have reported having fixed android wifi problem by simply disabling airplane mode.
Why my phone Wi-Fi is not working?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
How do I restart my Wi-Fi?
Instead, this is how to reboot your wireless router:
- Unplug your router or modem from its power outlet (don’t just turn it off).
- Wait 15-20 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Allow the device a minute or two to turn back on.
Why is my internet not working?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
Why is my Internet connected but not working?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. … If your router and modem are separate, restart both.
Can’t connect to home Wi-Fi?
Sometimes, restarting your modem or router will reset your network and the issue magically disappears. 2. … Once you figure out if your router is set to a specific channel, you can also reset which channel your router uses. Resetting the channel can fix connection issues caused by an overcrowded Wi-Fi channel.
How do I turn my WiFi on?
Turn on & connect
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Wi-Fi .
- Turn on Use Wi-Fi.
- Tap a listed network. Networks that require a password have a Lock .
Why I can’t turn on my WiFi on my laptop?
Method 3: Update your network adapter driver
A corrupted or outdated network adapter driver may also stop WiFi from turning on. You can update your network adapter driver to better troubleshoot your “Windows 10 WiFi won’t turn on” problem. … Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
How can I solve my phone network problem?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device. …
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back. …
- Check Network Settings. …
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode. …
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs. …
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again. …
- Turn off WiFi. …
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
How do you fix your phone when it wont connect to WiFi?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. …
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
Why phone data is not working?
On most Android devices, you’ll find the Airplane mode toggle in the Quick Settings. Otherwise, you can go to Settings → Network & Internet → Airplane mode to do the trick. Simply turn on the Airplane mode for a minute, then turn it off again. Check if your mobile data is working now or try the next solution.