Why is my mobile data not working?
On most Android devices, you’ll find the Airplane mode toggle in the Quick Settings. Otherwise, you can go to Settings → Network & Internet → Airplane mode to do the trick. Simply turn on the Airplane mode for a minute, then turn it off again. Check if your mobile data is working now or try the next solution.
What to do if mobile data is on but not working?
To do this, go to settings and tap on “Wireless Networks” or “Connections.” From there, switch on Airplane mode and turn off your phone. Wait for half a minute and then turn your mobile phone back on. Go to the same settings section and turn off Airplane mode. After that, check if your mobile data is working again.
How can I get better mobile data connection?
How to Speed Up Your Phone’s Data
- Download performance boosting apps like Clean Master, Systweak Android Cleaner, or DU Speed Booster to help clear your phone run more efficiently.
- Check your network settings and for connection issues.
- Disable or uninstall unused apps and widget.
- Update apps.
- Install an ad blocker.
Why is my 4g LTE not working?
If your mobile data is giving you trouble, one of the first things you should try is turning airplane mode on and off. … Paths can differ slightly depending your Android version and phone manufacturer, but you can usually enable Airplane mode by going to Settings > Wireless & networks > Airplane mode.
How do I reset my mobile data network?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
What does ## 72786 do?
Without a PRL, the device may not be able to roam, i.e. obtain service outside of the home area. … For Sprint, it is ##873283# (it is also possible to use code ##72786# on Android or ##25327# on iOS to completely clear out the service programming and redo OTA activation, which includes updating the PRL).
Why is my internet not working?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
Why my mobile Internet is slow?
Here are a few reasons why your data is so slow. Too many active apps or tabs: Too many demands on your data connection will result in speed reductions across the board. Even the fastest mobile data plans can’t keep up with dozens of tabs and background apps. If your 4G is slow, this might be the reason.
How do I setup a data connection?
Data and network settings for Android phones
- Pull down the notifications panel and tap Settings (gear icon).
- Tap Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names. …
- If no Access Point Names are listed, tap Add (top right).
- Enter the SaskTel browser and MMS settings (you must do this for multimedia messaging to work).
How can I speed up my 4G LTE on my Android?
Ways to Make 4G FASTER
- Delete all cache memory in your phone.
- Keep RAM free, As free RAM provides faster Internet.
- Make sure your sim card does not have any damages.
- Go to settings and select Mobile Networks And select Network Mode then select the Top Option in this drop-down list.
- Download lite version of apps.