Why is my Bluetooth not connecting to my Fitbit versa?
Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on. Turn your phone or tablet off and back on. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. If your Fitbit scale won’t sync after you reinstall the app, log in to your Fitbit account on a different phone or tablet and try to sync.
How do I get my Bluetooth back on my Fitbit?
Make sure your Fitbit is connected to the Android via Bluetooth. Start the Settings app and tap “Connections,” then tap “Bluetooth.” Find the entry for your Fitbit in the list and if it’s not connected, tap it to try to connect.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Fitbit versa?
- Open the Settings app on your Versa then Bluetooth > Pair.
- Go to your phone Bluetooth Settings and wait for the phone to finish scan for new Bluetooth connections.
- If Versa (Classic) appears tap on it.
- If it doesn’t appear, turn off Bluetooth for 5 seconds and turn it back on.
Why is Bluetooth not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I connect my Versa to Bluetooth?
How to pair a Fitbit Versa with your phone
- Open the Fitbit app and tap your Account icon (it’s your profile picture at the top-left of the app).
- Tap Set up a Device.
- Choose which Versa you have (we’re using the Versa 2 in this example). …
- Tap Set Up.
- Tap Next.
Does your Fitbit have to be connected to Bluetooth?
You must have Bluetooth enabled on your mobile device to sync your tracker with the Fitbit app. If you are using an Android mobile device, you must also have Bluetooth enabled in the Fitbit app.
Why is my Fitbit app not working?
You may need to force quit the Fitbit app. From your mobile device, head to Settings>Apps>See all apps>Fitbit>Force Stop. Try turning Bluetooth off and on again. From your mobile device, head to Settings>Bluetooth, then turn the Bluetooth toggle off then on.
Why does my Fitbit say no device found?
1: Try rebooting your phone or restarting the Fitbit device
One of the most common fixes when a Fitbit is stuck on searching or looking is the good old method of, “Have you tried turning it off and on?” approach. All you have to do is perform a reboot and hope that it solves the problem.
Why won’t my Fitbit versa pair with my iPhone?
In some cases, Versa syncing issues are only fixed by reinstalling the Fitbit app. If you still have the problem at this time, be sure to delete Fitbit app from your iPhone. Then, restart your iPhone and reinstall the app afterwards. Once the Fitbit app is installed, check the app if your Fitbit is working fine.
What is Bluetooth Classic on Fitbit?
Both the Blaze amd the Surge have two types of Bluetooth, Classic and Low Energy. Low Energy is used for syncing the Fitbit and notifacations. Classic is only used for music control. Low Energy BT is paired by the App, and Classic is paired on the phones BT settings.
Why do I have to sync my Fitbit everyday?
While this was a feature that previously appeared in Fitbit’s app, the All-Day sync option has now been removed. So, as long as your phone is near your Fitbit device and they’re paired with Bluetooth, they should sync regularly throughout the day to make sure your data is nice and up to date.
How do I sync my Fitbit to my computer?
Fitbit Connect For Windows Or PC
- Go to www.fitbit.com/setup. …
- Double click the file. …
- When the Fitbit Connect installer opens, click “Continue” until the app is installed on your PC.
- Once the software is installed, insert the Fitbit sync dongle into your computer’s USB port.
- Wait for the software to recognize your device.
How do I get my Fitbit to show text messages?
If you have an Android phone, make sure Enable Notification Widget is on. You can find this with the other notification settings in the Fitbit app.
Step 3. Set up notifications in the Fitbit app
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the account icon. …
- Tap Notifications. …
- Choose the types of notifications you want to receive.