If you can’t remember your password, and you’ve given us your UK mobile number we can text you a new password – just enter your BT Wi-fi username and click Go.
How do I find out my BT Wi-fi password?
The admin password is on the Hub settings card on the back of the Hub. The admin password is on the Hub settings card on the back of the Hub. The admin password is the Hub settings card on the back of the Hub, or on the label on the base.
What is the admin password for BT?
The default password is admin (all lower case). This takes you to the BT Mobile Hotspot admin console. Please note: If you change any of the passwords and then forget them, we’ll no longer be able to tell you what they are. You’ll need to reset the hotspot to its factory default settings.
How do I find out my BT username and password?
I’VE FORGOTTEN MY BT ID OR PASSWORD FOR BT SPORT
- Visit bt.com to recover your login details.
- Select Forgotten your BT ID username to retrieve this, or enter your BT ID to reset your password.
- Enter your EE mobile number in the Your phone number field and answer the security question to recover your details.
How do I find my BT broadband username and password?
Your network login details are the username and password sent to you by email and letter after you ordered BT Business Broadband.
- Log into My BT Business account.
- Select Manage services tab.
- Select Router settings under Your account settings. …
- The Router settings page will display your network login details.
What is my BT PPPoE username and password?
If you need to manually the enter the details, the PPPoE username is email@example.com, you can leave the password blank.
How can I access my BT router?
How to open the Hub Manager
- Open a new web browser.
- Type 192.168.1.254 into the address bar.
- This will open the Hub Manager.
- If you want to make any changes to the hub settings, you’ll need the admin password. You’ll find it on the back of the Hub if you haven’t updated it.
Are BT router passwords secure?
All BT Hubs include a built-in security system that protects your wi-fi network from anyone trying to access it without your wireless key.
1) Encryption technology.
|Hub type||2.4GHz Wi-fi security||5GHz Wi-fi security|
|BT Smart Hub 2||WPA2||WPA2|
|BT Smart Hub||WPA2||WPA2|
|BT Home Hub 5||WPA2||WPA2|
|BT Home Hub 4||WPA (Auto)||WPA2|
How do I find out my BT account details?
Where do I find my BT account number?
- If you get your bill online, you can see your BT account number there. Just log into My BT using your username. Log into My BT >
- number to you. Get your account number by post >
- Log into My BT >
- Find out more about My BT app >
How do I find my username and password for my broadband connection?
Open Website http://192.168.1.1 from your own broadband connection to login into your ADSL Router/Modem(CPE).
- Logon using user name as admin and Password also as admin.
- Click on WAN tab, which appears at left side of the window.
- Scroll to WAN settings and select PPPoE/PPPoA option.
How do I find my broadband password?
Right-click on your wireless network, then select “Properties” from the pop-up menu. Click the “Security” tab in the “Wireless Properties” window. Select the check box next to “Show characters” to reveal the broadband password in the “Network security key” box.